Search results for query: *

1. dunkjez

Golfworks Website

I wish they would have left well enough alone but they went ahead and updated it. Sure it looks nice and fancy but gone is the ability to sort on the fly. I was on the site today and it won't let me add anything to my cart. Anyone else having issues?
  2. dunkjez

WTB Axis1 putter

Looking for an Axis1 putter. Thanks!
  3. dunkjez

WTB TaylorMade GAPR Mid/DHY 5 iron

Looking for a right handed GAPR Mid or a DHY in a 5 iron in a regular or stiff flex, would even consider head only. Thanks!
  4. dunkjez

WTB Srixon ZX4 5 & 6 irons

Looking for anyone that has ZX4 long irons laying around, 5 and 6 irons specifically. I want stiff shafts but will consider others. Thanks in advance.
  5. dunkjez

WTB Cobra Speedzone Driver Head or Titleist TS2/TSi2

Looking for nothing lower than a 9° head. Thanks!
  6. dunkjez

FS/FT Scotty Cameron Newport 33" RH 1st of 500 w/extra weights

$250 $225 shipped via USPS Priority. Up for sale or trade is a Scotty Cameron Newport 1st of 500. Length is 33" and is RH. As you can see from the pics, there are no alignment lines. Head has aftermarket 25 gram weights installed and will come with 15 gram weights. The weights are different...
  7. dunkjez

Spokane Area Golf

So after many years of trying, I finally got a job and moved back to Spokane about a month ago. I left Tucson and an awesome group of guys and I'm hoping to find some more friends to play with. Taking a cue from that group, I'd like to start a thread for Spokane golfers to connect. Who knows...
  8. dunkjez

FS/FT TM Black Copper Soto TP, Hzrdus Black, TM Spider Hat

Please close thread. Thank you.
  9. dunkjez

WTB: Cobra F7 One 4-iron

Before buying one from Cobra or Ebay, I'm checking to see if anyone has a 4-iron laying around that they want to get rid of. Stock steel shaft in regular flex is my preference. Thanks!
  10. dunkjez

FS Pro-V1's and Scotty Cameron Newport Midslant

Please close. Thank you.
  11. dunkjez

Bridgestone "B" Logo Ball

I found these on their site for those wanting them. They're only available in B330 though. http://shop.bridgestonegolf.com/p/b-mark-tour-b330
  12. dunkjez

One day in Austin

I'll be in Austin for business and will have Tuesday afternoon (12 April) free to play a round. Can any THP'ers recommend a course? I'll be staying near Quarry Lake in what I guess is North Austin.
  13. dunkjez

FS: Training aids and Odyssey Mickey headcover

All prices are shipped using USPS First Class. Paypal only. Swingyde - SOLD Pure Ball Striker - SOLD Tour Striker Smart Ball - SOLD Odyssey Mickey putter cover - SOLD
  14. dunkjez

Amateur golf tourney scene in Spokane?

Hey folks, I'm seriously considering applying for a job in Spokane and was curious about the amateur golf tourney scene there. I've done some research but can't really find anything that's not in western WA, besides the NW Golf Tour. I lived in Spokane once upon a time but wasn't playing too...
  15. dunkjez

FS Mizuno MP14, Scotty Cameron headcover, Titleist PT15

This is my first FS ad on THP. I have perfect feedback on other golf forums if you need assurances. All prices including shipping. Feel free to make offers. $125, 4-PW, Mizuno MP14, S300, 38" 5-iron, no clue on loft or lie, Golf Pride Tour Wrap 2G standard size. Iron faces were cleaned up...
  16. dunkjez

Hello from New Mexico

Hi folks, just stopping by to introduce myself. I'm mostly a lurker but will occasionally join in on lesser controversial topics. I'm from Las Cruces and play to about a 7 currently. My driver is currently possessed by a 36 handicap so I'm trying to exercise that demon. Otherwise, I'm fairly...
Back