Search results for query: *

1. deleebar

WTB cheap lh putter

Want to buy/borrow/accept donations for a cheap lh putter. Messing around with my putting and trying to decide if I want to go to a left hand putter. If it works out, I'll probably go ahead and purchase a gamer eventually but need to find out if it'll work first. Anything will do
  2. deleebar

Driver Question

So serious question about drivers. Over the past 10 years or so the USGA has a limit on the COR of a particular driver face of 0.830. So with that said, has equipment really gotten better over the past few years or are we just being more properly fit? Isn’t the industry just optimizing launch...
  3. deleebar

Driver Shaft adapters

Just wondering are all shaft adapters the same length? Further elaboration, I have a shaft that was pulled from a titleist surefit adapter. As standard, a portion is sanded (gray area) underneath the tip. If I were to install another adapter (in my case the ping g25/anser/i25), would the...
  4. deleebar

WTB diamana blueboard shaft

Might be a long shot but looking for an original diamana blueboard (Grey shaft color with diamana logo in blue) shaft in stiff. 63 or 73g shafts x5ct variation. Thanks
  5. deleebar

FS/FT Graphite design tour AD-DI6S shaft with 1st generation optifit adapter

Title says it all. I have a ad-di6 with an optifit tip for the original razr fit. Plays at standard length. Has a little bag wear around the "T" (as you can see it is just a surface scratch since the orange is visible underneath) . And a very small black mark near the tip. I tried to capture...
  6. deleebar

General question about private clubs

So i'm thinking about joining a club since the local one around me has a great deal... Are there any questions I should be asking? What are some reasons why you would or wouldn't join a club?
  7. deleebar

Driver head size

So i tried searching some old threads for this, and found one but had no replies. Question is 460 cc or 440 cc. So it seems like the general response is 440 head is for better players. Or I've seen 460 cc for forgiveness (hotter across the face) and distance. And 440 for lower straighter...
  8. deleebar

Tee Par 3 for Irons?

So something pretty strange has been happening with my last three rounds. So my iron game has been probably the best it's been ever in the last weeks. The only time i have trouble with my irons is when i tee it up on a par 3. I only use the tee to give myself clean lie and have it 0.5cm above...
  9. deleebar

FS: 3 BAYS GSA PRO For ANDROID!

I'm selling a 3 Bays GSA Pro for Android Smartphones. Haven't used much, and works great. Comes with everything but instructions, instructions for syncing and using are included in the free downloadable app. Comes with Box, carrying case, charger, and Swing analyzer unit. Does NOT come with...
  10. deleebar

Wedge Sets

Just wondering is there any advantage to playing wedges of the same make as opposed to using wedges from different manufacturers? I get the similar spin profile, but my experience with wedges (which isn't extensive) is that I hardly hit full shots, and use them for different situations (flop v...
  11. deleebar

FS: Adams CB2 custom paint, Nike SQ Machspeed 3W

Hi All, Trying to get some items out of my closet, and into your homes! Hopefully you'll find something you like First up: Adams CB2 4-GW (8 irons) KBS Tour 90 Stiff. Standard L/L/L. Grips are Lamkin 3GEN REL standard. Green paint fill and green grips. Show some minor dings from bag...
  12. deleebar

WTB Nike Pro combo

Since I just missed out on one that posted, looking for a 3-P, stiff flex. Price would depend on condition... Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
  13. deleebar

Swing sequencing

Anyone have any drill for swing sequencing (starting your downswing with the hip slide/turn)? I feel like i can get my sequencing right at 50% swing but once it gets to 80% i'm seem to start with arms first over the top. Thanks in advance.
  14. deleebar

WTB: LH putter

Want to buy/borrow a left handed putter. Just want to try it out. Looking for a cheapo or even something to borrow to see if it's worth the investment. I currently putt right handed. Thanks Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
  15. deleebar

Ping i20 tip size

Hi everyone, does anyone know the tip size for the ping i20 3 wood? I saw the shaft replacement guide up top, but the box for tip size is grayed out. Looking to put a .335 tip in. Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
  16. deleebar

Wtb: ping G20 or i20 RH 3w

Stiff shaft preferred. Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
  17. deleebar

Club head weight and spin

I have a razr fit and was looking at the weight kit. I just had a general question as to how weight (heavier or lighter) affects spin? I see pros with tungsten tape, even on their irons, so just wondering what the logic behind that is. Thanks in advance for any help. EDIT: I should add by...
  18. deleebar

Help! Ball flight too high...

I know what I'm doing, I'm flipping my hands a little, getting the club in front of the hands, resulting in high back spin numbers (says trackman). Ball goes straight but a mile high...anyone have any good drills our any aids to help me out? this is happening with my driver and irons. Thanks in...
  19. deleebar

Pro that started later

Just wondering, has there ever been a pro that picked up the game later in life (20+). Y.e. Yang comes to mind, but he even started in his teens Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
  20. deleebar

Fitness and golf swing

I'm sure we all heard the myth (?) that lifting messes up your swing. I don't believe in it, but do you guys have different routines for on/off season? For example, right now I've been working hard on increasing strength in the winter months...but get super sore after each workout...i can't...
Back