Search results for query: *

1. adamw238

What are you building? (Club style)

I'm working on a set for MichiganSlice. J40 DPC with Nippon 950s, hard stepped 4 times :alien: All of that is true except the hard stepping Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. adamw238

What Surprised You Most in Your Last Fitting

I did a fitting last week at Club Champion and was shocked to find out what club and shaft fit me best. I ended up getting fit into an MP54 with a 125g Steel Fiber shaft. It was shocking because I'd hit the MP54s before without the results I saw with the steel fibers. Also shocking was that I...
  3. adamw238

Most Selfless action from a THPer

Easy question here...What's the most selfless thing a THPer has done for you? Have they given you something, gone out of their way to make you feel welcome at your first event, given you advice, etc? For me it was AdWillingham and Golferbest driving over 4 hours to meet me outside of Atlanta...
  4. adamw238

2015 #TheGauntlet Extra Rounds thread

Didn't see one up yet and figured I'd throw it out there. Looks like people are starting to get their travel all squared away and wanted to see if anyone wanted to get some extra golf in before the event. There are tons a great courses in the area outside of the 4 at Cog to play. Anyone...
  5. adamw238

#Gauntlet2015 Course Preview: Cog Hill #2 - Ravines

As announced during the winter, this year's #Gauntlet will be hosted at the amazing Cog Hill Golf and Country Club in quiet Lemont, Illinois. Located about 30 miles from the Chicago Loop, Cog Hill is one of 4 golf facilities owned by the Jemsek family (3 of which are in Illinois). Cog Hill has...
  6. adamw238

FS - Bridgestone J15DF 4-P w 110 Recoil S

Bridgestone J15DF Irons - 4-P w/Recoil 110 shafts, Still flex (F4). Clubs are +1/2" and 2* upright. Lie angle can be adjusted if need be. They also have midsize Golf Pride CP2 Pro grips. Irons have been used for one round and about half a dozen range sessions. They're in excellent shape...
  7. adamw238

Almost done. J15DFs with 110 recoils. Need to trim, swing weight and grip. Should be done tonight. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. adamw238

FS: SeeMore z2c Tour Limited - Black Gunmetal CS

Looking to sell my lightly used z2c. Putter has seen maybe 5 rounds and a few practice sessions. No major scratches or marks on the club. Club comes with Super Stroke Slim 3.0 grip, Z Series Tour Limited Head Cover, and extra weights. Putter Specs: Length 36" Lie: 69* Price $200 - Shipping...
  9. adamw238

I've got an older one that has the sliding weight on it that works pretty well. I actually got it from Golf Galaxy when they were throwing stuff out one day. I'm sure there are some goodndeals to be found on the Bay too. Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note
  10. adamw238

Thanks! They play even better. I've gotten a few rounds in and I'm really happy with the results. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. adamw238

All done!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. adamw238

What are you building? (Club style) I'm about to built my MP15/850 Forged set with recoil 110s Update: the heads are off and cleaned out the hosels Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. adamw238

Where did you get those ferrules? They look amazing Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. adamw238

Started putting this together last night Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. adamw238

Toughest Tee Shot For Amateurs? The 2014 Morgan Cup Opening Tee Shots

Wicked Cool Homeless Guy owned that look!!! So many awesome memories watching this. I had no idea i only took a 3/4 swing. And I totally forgot about Jimmy holding the pose after his topped tee shot. LOL Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. adamw238

FS - 9* Big Bertha Alpha w/ S Kiyoshi White Shaft

Up for sale is my Big Bertha Alpha with a Stiff 65g Oban Kiyoshi White Shaft. Ordered from Callaway in February and used up until the end of July. No major marks on the crown or face. Weights, wrench and head cover included. Club plays at 45" Not accepting trades on this item. Price $400
  17. adamw238

What is an "Ugrade" with a new release

I was just having a conversation with a co-worker about golf clubs and the new equipment that has already been announced. I made the comment that, "The MP15s and 850 Forged are offering more forgiveness in a similar package as their predecessors. I think that's a huge upgrade." He made the...
  18. adamw238

Oooooooh!!! 845 Soundchucks?
  19. adamw238

Put these together last night. This is just the 5.
  20. adamw238

PXi and C-Taper Lite - Swing Weight question

So, I'm trying the PXi shafts in my Apex Pros for a couple of reasons and noticed somethings that I hope you guys can help me out with. I had the C-Taper Lites in there but even with the lofts set at - 2* the ball was still going higher than I want. Plus, I've got the PXis going into my MC...
Back