Search results for query: *

1. radiman

CONTEST 40% Off Clevelandgolf.com Contest

So, I acquired a 40% off an entire purchase at Clevelandgolf.com. Not valid on Srixons site unfortunately. I had intended on upgrading my wedges. But, I’ve decided that I was going a different direction. The code will expire at the end of this month. The code works on every product as far as I...
  2. radiman

WTB WTB Apex MB 21 AW

Rethinking my wedge setup and am thinking of adding an Apex MB AW to blend in with my TCB instead of going with a specialty wedge. Already have a shaft for it so would be interested in head only or shafted. Current shaft does not matter to me.
  3. radiman

New MCA Kai'Li

The original is on my golf shaft Mount Rushmore. So, I am very excited to see what they have in store for the name Kai'Li. Sounds like it is not going to be a rehash of that profile. Sounds like a white and blue version coming out. Some sort of technology called GEARS? Looking at the...
  4. radiman

First Time Reshaft/Custom Ferrule Install

I didn't want to hijack @NVGOLFER80 's epoxy thread and I am pretty set on doing this job myself. So, I thought I would start a thread to document my journey and ask for feedback from the more experienced builders here. Essentially, I cannot find anyone local to do something as simple as...
  5. radiman

NCAA Women's Regional

So, perusing Twitter yesterday I saw that they cancelled a womens regional event due to weather claiming the course was unplayable. The top 6 seeds (I think) automatically advanced. It seemed like a quick announcement to the players on the steps of the clubhouse with the guy quickly getting...
  6. radiman

Puma RS-G Sizing

I was wondering if anybody has owned both the Puma Ignite Pwradapt and the RS-G. The Pwradapt seems to have me in almost a whole size smaller than I’m used to. 9.5 vs 10.5 in almost everything else. I’m getting some RS-G’s but can’t find them locally. Tried on the pro adapt this week and had to...
  7. radiman

WITB Radiman and his Callaway goods

Ok. Thought it would be fun to do a WITB thread for what could be my favorite bag top to bottom I’ve ever had. I’ll try and go over my reasoning and some basic performance as I go through each spot. Without further ado. Look at this sexy setup. I can’t stop staring at them 😍 Alright folks...
  8. radiman

Looking For a Suitable Replacement For This Grip

So, going through my pile of random golf things. Lots of old headcovers and wrenches. Some gloves and shag balls. Came across this old gem. Thought I ran out of these years ago. A out of production Ping ID8 360 Cord grip. Yellow color code which I think is midsize. It’s going on my driver for...
  9. radiman

WTB WTB Swing Speed Radar That Works With Superspeed Sticks

Just checking to see if anyone is looking to move a swing speed radar. I want to start committing to the superspeed program again. But, this time I want to actually document my progress.
  10. radiman

Aldila Ascent

Saw this on social media today. The post referenced minimizing off-center hits and shaft deflection. Says it's low kick but has a penetrating flight. Maybe a high launch low spinner? Outside of the new Rogue series, I haven't seen a lot out of Aldila. Looks like it has pretty simple...
  11. radiman

What Club Technology/Advancement Has Helped You The Most?

So, I was thinking about all of the current offerings that we know of for next year and contemplating what may be coming from other OEM's. It got me thinking about all of the new features that are being touted by each OEM. Some of them I can say I have noticed as a benefit. Others, maybe a...
  12. radiman

Attention Fellow Shaft Nerds Great Deals On CPO For Some Solid Shafts

Callaway Preowned's Black Friday sale seems to have a few gems that I have been meaning to try through the years at a 50% discount. Handcrafted HZRDUS T1100 for $150. Tensei Pro White for like $125. Fuji Pro 2.0 for $117. A lot of good deals if there's a shaft anyone has been willing to try...
  13. radiman

What Motivates You To Workout? What Are Your 2020/2021 Offseason Fitness Goals?

So, as with most years, I found myself finding excuses to cut my workout routine out of the equation through the Summer. This year was a lot easier with Covid restrictions in place. The gym was absolutely packed every time I went in. I don't like my golf game to be effected by doms since my...
  14. radiman

KBS GolfX Retrobuild

So, I just got an email from KBS about their new Retrobuild service. Essentially, it appears that if you purchase shafts from them, you have the option to ship your clubs to them for the installation. I realize a lot of THPers can do their own clubwork, so I realize that it's not for everyone...
  15. radiman

Looking For a Recommendation - Best Bang For Your Buck Golf Mat?

So, the season is about done. I have come to grips with that. Winter is coming... I was not happy with how little time I managed to practice. I played less this year than I have for a long time. Didn't get to the range more than a handful of times. Just couldn't seem to get out of the...
  16. radiman

PS5 & Xbox Series X

Anyone have one of these on pre-order yet? I'm a PlayStation guy, so imagine my dismay when I went to bed expecting to be able to wake up and order a PS5 the next day only to see that all of the retailers went rogue and posted them early. Then find out that they're already listed on eBay for...
  17. radiman

Tensei AV Raw First Responder Shaft

This thing looks so bad *ss. Love that they're honoring the nations first responders as well. Not saying I am picking one up right as our season is winding down. But, I could see myself rocking one some day.
  18. radiman

CONTEST A Showdown Among Friends - This Time It's Personal

How about a mini Grandaddy reunion. A Border Battle Throw Down? A no holds barred Battle Royale? December 5th 2019 A bus full of brothers, bruised and beaten from a disappointing defeat, pulls into the parking lot of a California hotel. Defeat still fresh on their mind, yet spirits are...
  19. radiman

WTB WTB Mavrik Driver Weights 12 & 8 grams

As the title states. Looking for those two specifically. Doesn't have to be both. I would take just the 8 as well.
  20. radiman

Member Guest Season?

I saw a few posts today about people playing in their upcoming Member/Guest tournaments. I was wondering what you all have planned. Ours is this weekend. First year at a private club, so this will be my first experience. Not a premier course by any means. The entry was a little steep...
Back