Search results for query: *

1. Scottro8

Bridgestone Golf - 1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

I'm so psyched for this opportunity! Thank you @BridgestoneGolf and @Hackersparadise for this amazing opportunity. Time for me to lay down some rubber!
  2. Scottro8

THP'er Back in the Saddle after Long Layoff

Hey guys, some of you may remember me, Scottro8. I am back and better than ever. Work has taken me off the grid for almost 6 months. I'm excited that now my schedule will allow me to dive back into THP again. I've been following the #Grandaddy from a far (Via Twitter) and look forward to a great...
  3. Scottro8

FS/FT Taylormade RBZ Tour TP Driver-S Flex

Shaft- Stiff Headcover and wrench included $200.00 or trade for equal X-Stiff Taylormade, Callaway, Nike or Cobra driver It's in great shape and has been well taken care of. Used approx 10-15 rounds this year.
  4. Scottro8

Wedges-What degree do you prefer to carry?

I have been looking at wedge options lately and wondering what most of you have in your bag? I'm looking at the 60* and 58* options. I just can't decide which is better to have in the bag, and will give me the most playability and biggest return on investment. Any help is appreciated!
  5. Scottro8

Nike or Adidas golf shoes?

I have always worn Nike golf shoes and I'm looking to get all THPers opinions on your Adidas or Nike choice and why? I'm looking to possibly wear the Adidas line. Any opinions would be valuable. Or even another brand that I should look at.
  6. Scottro8

Any events in Kentucky?

I'd love to participate in a tournament with other THPers.
  7. Scottro8

2013 Season. Who Surprises?

Who surprises this year? I see a big year from Dustin Johnson. I think from last years finishes to the year he can be the one player to take his game to an elite level?
  8. Scottro8

Hello from a newbie from Kentucky!

Looking forward to getting more equipment info on here. Looking to update my clubs this year too. Already made one improvement. Got a new RBZ Tour TP 10.5* Stiff flex driver to start the process. Scottro8
Back