Search results for query: *

1. Tntitans4life

Is divot.com safe?

If so I'm buying those amp cell irons ASAP!
  2. Tntitans4life

Another great taylormade gesture

Man these guys are amazing. Told them how much I loved the R1 and this came in the mail
  3. Tntitans4life

WTB: Srixon z star/q star

Have never had the oppurtinity to try either of these. Always heard great things. Anyone have a sleeve laying around? Lemme know I will pay if need be
  4. Tntitans4life

Ft: Odyssey backstryke blade

Have a 35" backstryke blade for trade. Thing is mint only used 2 rounds. Looking for other putters in trade.
  5. Tntitans4life

Recommendation on bridging my gaps

So right now my set up is 9.5 driver, 15 degree 3wood. Then a 4-AW. The 4 being a 22* loft. And AW is 49*. Also have my 58* wedge. I have room for 2 but I'm thinking of ditching the 58. Maybe I should add a hybrid 3, and 52/56 combo. What would you suggest. I see a nice distance gap with fw...
  6. Tntitans4life

Golf tees?

Ok so I'm looking for a good tee that won't leave a scuff or paint mark on a black bottom driver....any suggestions?
  7. Tntitans4life

Razr fit extreme or xhot

Very subjecting thread BUT I have the free money to buy one or the other and I know testing is the best but what are your guys thoughts on both? For those who have hit them
  8. Tntitans4life

New driver shaft needed

Was hitting some balls at the launch monitor and I will be purchasing a 10.5 xhot. But the launch was anywhere from 15-17. I want around a 13 so I'm in need or a lower launching shaft. Any suggestions?
  9. Tntitans4life

Finally bit the bullet, booked lessons

I am tired of playing golf and not getting enjoyment out of it. I finally booked my first lesson package so it's 3 lessons. We will see how much it helps!
  10. Tntitans4life

Inconsistency

Today I played (shot a 112 :/) but I couldn't hit my irons at all. Idk why I just have no faith in a iron. I averaged 230 driving today (old 05 driver). It is frustrating driving in the fair way straight as an arrow then not hitting irons any good. I'm frustrated *end rant*
  11. Tntitans4life

Shaft for razr fit 3 wood

Anyone got any suggestions for a shaft to use. I have there set stiff shaft and had 90-98 mph swing speeds? 220 carry. Any suggestions?
  12. Tntitans4life

Golf outing suggestion!

Hey guys I know I'm new here but I'm intrigued to meet some of you. Maybe we can get a outing here in hampton roads. The Newport News park deer run golf course has a championship course that is very nice and it be a good way to meet yall
  13. Tntitans4life

Putters with great alignment aids?

I am in the market for a new putter and I am looking for suggestions of ones with good alignment aids. It seems that my alignment is really killing the short game as I'll hVe good speed but be off about 6 inches to a foot either side. I'm sprayed with my misses. So any suggestions?
  14. Tntitans4life

Anyone else get like me?

Used my new irons today (shot a 103, almost broke 100 first time ever) but they came away with some scrapes from miss hitting balls and I'm in distress. I know it will happen but I am real sad
  15. Tntitans4life

Problem hitting my irons!!!

For some reason I have a decent and I repeat decent takeaway but its all downhill from there. I seem to not be able to get the weight forward on the downswing. I'll chunk 3/4 of my iron shots and that 1/4 I do hit well goes way right. Also when I'm on a par 3 and have to tee up an iron. I...
  16. Tntitans4life

New golfer on the scene

Hey guys, I been lurking around this site for a little now and there seems to be a lot of great things happening that maybe one day I can join in on. a little about me- name: Jay age: 24 years playing: 3 months! Trying everyday to adjust my swing and improve, just got into the game of golf...
Back