Search results for query: *

1. Jtmagic

WTB Callaway Driver Shaft

Before I buy one off CPO, wanted to check here if anyone had an inexpensive Callaway Driver shaft with the Optifit 2 adapter (the current adapter that has been used for 5+ years and has two cogs that rotate independently) for use in a trade-in. Flex doesn’t matter as I will only be using it to...
  2. Jtmagic

WTB Iron Set for Junior Golfer

I am trying to help a junior golfer (friend of my daughter) who is new to golf but has become addicted. I’ve got him set up with everything (woods, putter, hybrid, wedges, bag) except a set of irons so wanted to check here. Ideally looking for the following: 5 to PW Regular Flex Shafts Game...
  3. Jtmagic

WTB Ventus Velocore Blue with Callaway Adapter

Preferably a 5S (standard Velocore or TR) but would consider a 6S. 45.25” or longer. No tipping or extensions. Thank you.
  4. Jtmagic

WTB Srixon ZX5 5-P w/Graphite (stiff)

Looking for a set of Srixon ZX5 irons with stiff graphite shafts. 5-P, standard length, lie, loft. Thanks.
  5. Jtmagic

WTB TSi3 and TSi2 Weights

Looking for 3 and 6 gram weights for TSi3 and 3 and 5 gram weights for TSi2. Doing some club testing and want lighter back weight to try for longer shaft. Thanks.
  6. Jtmagic

WTB Taylormade SIM Titanium 19* 5 Fairway Wood, Stiff

Looking for a Taylormade SIM Titanium 19* 5 Fairway Wood. Right-hand. Stiff flex shaft. Thanks.
  7. Jtmagic

Fujikura Atmos Tour Spec Red 6S with Callaway Adapter

Fujikura Atmos Tour Spec Red 6 Stiff with Callaway Flash/Rogue Driver Tip. Measures 44 3/8” from end of grip to tip. Excellent condition with no paint scratches that I can see. Standard size Golf Pride MCC grip. Price is $130.
  8. Jtmagic

FS: 118 Used Titleist NXT Tour and Tour S Golf Balls

118 Titleist NXT Tour used golf balls - 67 NXT Tour S and 51 NXT Tour. The balls range in quality from good to mint with numerous “one hit wonders”. 19 of the balls are yellow NXT Tour S. These balls were retrieved from a wooded area; none retrieved from lakes or water. The pictures are of...
  9. Jtmagic

FS: Left hand Callaway Mack Daddy 2 56-14S Wedge

New (plastic on head) Callaway Mack Daddy 2 wedge. Left handed. Standard length, grip, and shaft (TT Dynamic Gold Wedge). It is chrome 56-14S. $sold US48 shipping only. PM with any questions or if you want more pictures as I haven't figured out how to get high resolution pics to attach.
  10. Jtmagic

FS: Women's Callaway Big Bertha driver and 3 wood

2014 Ladies Big Bertha Driver (13.5 degree) and 3 wood (15 degree). New with plastic still on heads and end of grip. Headcovers and wrench included. No longer available. US48 shipping only. PM with any questions. Thanks.
Back