Search results for query: *

1. flog2424

WTB : Vokey SM9 54-58/60

Looking for a 54 F Grind and a 58 M Grind. Would also be interested in L or T grind Looking for something newer. Let me know what yall have
  2. flog2424

WTB: Looking for some new to me Players Distance Irons

Getting some money for Christmas to update the bag. Wanting to get some new to me players distance irons. Stiff Flex and as close to standard specs as possible Considering the following JPX 921 Forged Mizuno 225 Srixon ZX5 PXG Gen 6 311P Let me know if you have any of these or something else...
  3. flog2424

WTB - Longer Counter Balance Putter (37 in) or Arm Lock Putter

Looking to experiment as it appears that Y--- word has snuck into my putting game after 3 weeks of tournament play. Let me know if you have either of these laying around. Have always used a seemore so something center shafted is a plus or a mid mallet
  4. flog2424

WTB: Srixon Tipped Shaft

Let me know what you have. I am trying to do an experiment as I was gifted a Fitting Cart ZX 3W head which has adjustable tip. Driver shaft from fitting cart fit in so can use those (Just have to cut down length) I will possibly have to pull adaptor and tip a little. Need something with low...
  5. flog2424

WTB: Ventus Blue Reg or TR (Maybe X)

Looking for a Ventus Blue with Velocore. Callaway Tip 5S or 6S. May also consider a 6X
  6. flog2424

WTB WTB : Mevo+

Know it may be a long shot but seeing if anyone has one they want to part with at a decent price Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. flog2424

Hammock Beach - Ocean Vs. Conservatory

We are taking a family vacation to Hammock Beach the last week of September. Wife has allowed me a day or 2 of golf. I know many on here love this place but which course you choosing and why if I only get 1 round?
  8. flog2424

WTB: SeeMore Mini Giant

Just seeing what folks have laying around. 34-35" preferred and standard 70* lie if possible.
  9. flog2424

WTB: Seemore Mirror

Shot in the dark here but does anyone have one of the SeeMore putting mirrors laying around?
  10. flog2424

WTB WTB: Oban Hashimoto 04 Flex shaft (Stiff) 65 Grams

Hit this shaft today and was blown away. Seeing if anyone has one (especially with Cally Tip) that plays at 45-46” Just let me know Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. flog2424

WTB WTB: Srixon ZX Hybrids

Looking for a 16 and 19 in stiff flex. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. flog2424

Shaft Extractor - Retail Vs Homemade

Hey Guys For all you tinkerers out there, what methods are you all using these days? Have seen homemade setups and wanting to get more into this but didnt know if it would be better to just spend the money and get something more suited for graphite pulls or build something using a drill vice...
  13. flog2424

WTB WTB: Epic Speed Triple Diamond 9* Head

Looking to see if there were any of these out in THP land. Have the Epic Max LS and wanting something closer to the subzero type set up. Would prefer the LS model but would be open to either Let me know Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. flog2424

Golf Mats - What ya got?

What setup are you all currently using if tied to home practice? Looking at getting something around 3 x 5 that is a bit thicker. Anyone made something from synthetic turf or anything else?
  15. flog2424

FS: Brooks Koepka Brooks Truck Shirt - XL

Picked this one up hoping it would be a little smaller but its truly an XL. Looking to recoup what I have in it. Sold Out online. Brand New with Tags Would also possibly consider trades for some Puma Volition L shirts or something of equal values Lets go $70 Shipped
  16. flog2424

WTB WTB: Swing Speed Radar

Anyone have one of these they want to part with? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. flog2424

DECADE System

This may be the most inappropriate question asked to a group of internet golfers but anyone tried out the DECADE system for course management? Watched some youtube videos about shot dispersion and club selection off tee and it has peaked my interest a little. Anyone played with this?
  18. flog2424

WTB WTB: Golf Shoes 10.5

Looking to see if anyone has any shoes laying around they want to get rid of. Prefer white or grey. Would be interested in any brand but prefer adidas and puma Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. flog2424

FS: Cobra F8 3W

For Sale is a gently used Cobra F8 3W with Aldila Blue NV Shaft. No visible marks on sole or top line. Looking to get $80 shipped obo
  20. flog2424

WTB WTB: Range Finder

Looking for a decent deal on a rangefinder as my Leopauld seems to be biting the dust. Precision Pro, Bushnell or Leopauld preferred Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back