Search results for query: *

1. dbdors

DIY Golf Ball Rack project

Wanted to share my golf ball rack that I recently built and just put up on the wall last night. I have to say that I am proud of it. Had been eyeing making a new rack for my logo golf ball collection. Had a store bought rack that held 72 balls, but it was quite ugly IMO. I really liked...
  2. dbdors

FS: Odyssey Metal X Milled, 33" blacked out

Closed
  3. dbdors

FS: Cloest Cleaning, TM, Rife, Odyssey and Kirk Curry putters

Closet cleaning!! Custom TaylorMade TM-110. It has been blacked out. The white finish was bead blasted and then treated with black oxide. Has a custom milled copper insert, 33" black nickel shaft and black IOMIC grip. All like new, except for the head itself. In TM Ghost Tour Black head...
  4. dbdors

WTB: Taylormade TM-110 Putter Weight kits or Tungsten weights

I'm looking for a TM weight kit for the TM-110 putter or just the tungsten weights. These kits also came with some of the Kia Ma Rossa. But don't need that specifically. What I basically want is the tungsten weights. I don't need the lighter weights. kit like the picture below:
  5. dbdors

WTB: Taylormade Ghost Tour Putter weights 5 grams

I'm wanting a pair of TM weights for Ghost Tour putter, like the DA-12. The round flat black ones. In 5 gram weight.
  6. dbdors

New to the board, Houston Area

I'm not new to golf, but really hadn't played much since starting 16 years ago. I finally decided to replace my old Spaulding clubs back in Nov 2011. And committed to practicing 1-2 times a week and playing at least a round a month. Mainly working on getting a consistent swing. I took golf in...
Back