Search results for query: *

1. rynobucket

Rotisserie chicken

A statement has never been made that is more true than this, mostly skin with gross tendons, sloppy to eat. and extremely overpriced. I was talking to a butcher a few years back and he said they used to practically give them away as scraps, now he charges close to $5/lb for them.
  2. rynobucket

What's your low rent guilty pleasures

I also picked this up from my German grandma, but hers were butter on homemade pumpernickel with thick slices of tomato and only salt and pepper to taste. In the summer once the garden gets going, I still am a tomato sandwich guy 4-5 times a week, although I prefer rye.
  3. rynobucket

WTB Aldila Tour Blue or NV Blue shaft 60/65 Stiff

I know these were stock offerings for a few OEMs, wondering if anybody has a driver length one laying around the would let go for cheap. Ebay has a bunch for a reasonable amount, but figured I'd check here first. Looking to experiment with something a bit more mid/mid in my driver, starting to...
  4. rynobucket

Best Cover Song of All Time?

Not saying its the best, not saying it is impossible to make a cover of Dylan sound better than Bob himself, but always liked this version. For some reason, I put this soundtrack on today and was reminded how good of a job Edie Brickell does on this.
  5. rynobucket

For Sale Tour Edge C721 Hybrid & a SuperStroke weight

Tour Edge Exotics c721 19* hybrid - Great shape, stock length, new Sonarwrap grip. Shaft is an Aldila Rogue 85-s, headcover included. $80 shipped Superstroke 50g countercore weight - Used for a short testing session then removed. $11 shipped
  6. rynobucket

The Pets Thread

Sophie and Lexi on vacation last week.
  7. rynobucket

WTB 4 or 5 wood (full club or head-only)

Thanks, I'll pass. Strictly based on looks, I know I'm a shallow person.
  8. rynobucket

Is the RBZ the white or black version?
  9. rynobucket

Hi Joe, I will keep those in mind, I have no issues with Maltby. I am not so sure about the draw bias weighting, the dreaded hook was why I gave up on my fairways a few years back. I will let you know if nothing else comes up, I may give them a try. Thanks for the offer!
  10. rynobucket

I am looking to dip my toes back into the fairway market after many years without one since I am officially swearing off hybrids forever. Does anybody have a cheap 4 or 5 wood head (or full club) they are looking to get rid of. I am open to all brands but would like something from the last 5-6...
  11. rynobucket

Music on the course

I prefer golfing without when with others, but will sometimes jam an earbud in if playing by myself. I don't mind the thought of music on the course, it just seems that the people I get paired with that play music select genres I can't stand (mostly modern country).
  12. rynobucket

Best zero sugar soft drink

Fresca and Diet Squirt are two of my favorites, especially in the summer. Agree with the post above, Dr. Cherry 7-Up is a good one as well.
  13. rynobucket

Best Back-to-Back Albums

Two that immediately come to mind: Grateful Dead Workingman's Dead - Casey Jones, Uncle John's Band, Dire Wolf, Cumberland Blues, Black Peter American Beauty - Truckin', Sugar Magnolia, Friend of the Devil, Box of Rain, Ripple Warren Zevon Self Titled - Desperados Under the Eaves, Poor Poor...
  14. rynobucket

Removing (without damaging) putter grips?

Caution: Always use eye protection and clothes that you won't be angry if you get a solution stain on if doing the below procedure. Grip solvent (and every other substance besides purified water) has been proven by the state of California to cause cancer and other disfiguring ailments. I have...
  15. rynobucket

Worst course design feature.

Obstacles in the middle of a fairway (trees, bunkers, boulders). Decades ago I played a course in GA that had multiple fairways that had 4-5 boulders scattered throughout the fairway, it seemed more like mini-golf than actual golf (perhaps I am bitter because I ended up behind the rocks 2 or 3...
  16. rynobucket

Who was your favorite pro athlete when you were a child?

Nolan Ryan was always a favorite and why I became an Astros fan up in Wisconsin. Obscure: Dan Jansen, local guy that has, in my opinion, one of the best Olympic stories
  17. rynobucket

Is a football jersey acceptable golf attire?

The real issue here is not if the jersey is appropriate course attire or not (it is not). What really is the travesty is the Titans feeling that they can use the Oilers as a throwback jersey.
Back