Search results for query: *

1. Crag Rat

Colder weather ball change

The colder weather's already here in the UK and I'm just swapping my z-stars /lethals for my winter balls, Bridgestones e5/e6. Got me thinking, as the greens/fairways get softer do you swap to straighter/longer (or cheaper!) balls? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
  2. Crag Rat

Worst mannered opponents ever?

So we're playing a pairs matchplay ins national competition. Been at the range to warm up and go to the tee but no sign of the opponents. We give them a ring and find they thought tee off was 12.10 not 9.42 (it's 12th Oct in UK, do 12.10??). Anyway they are actually at the course so we low...
  3. Crag Rat

Pro's second shot off the tee

Does anyone know what the Pro's do when they have to hit a second or third ball of the tee? I assume they use the same make of ball but mark the ball differently? However the caddies just seem to throw them another ball. Just seen Stephen Gallagher hit 2 miles right, roughly to the same spot...
  4. Crag Rat

Nike to be market leader in 3 years?

Hi all. I was in Direct Golf on Cambridge UK ( really great place by the way, good practice facilities and great range of clubs) and the Pro's there think that Nike will be the leading OEM in 3 years? I don't see it but my mate bought a method putter as I was arguing for TM, Callaway...
  5. Crag Rat

Newb(ish) from UK

Hi guys - been a member for a month or so and been having a good look around - what a fantastic website and really looking forward to being a part of it. Love the Morgan Cup - wow what a wonderful opportunity that must be - good luck to all those involved. A bit about me - been playing about...
  6. Crag Rat

Sony Open 2013 [Spoilers]

Great win for Dustin but who does anyone fancy for the Sony Open at Waialae? I quite like Ryan Moore or Zach Johnson.
Back