Search results for query: *

1. Scarnici

For Sale FS (5) Arccos Smart Grips

For sale are 5 Lampkin Crossline Cobra Connect smart grips. Grips and sensors are brand new and have never been used. Asking 65.00 and that includes shipping within the US
  2. Scarnici

Ferrules. Do you like to customize or go with the stock option

I ordered a new set of irons a week and a half ago and Saturday they show up at my house. Before taking one swing with them I find myself in my workshop taking off the heads and installing new ferrules. Is it me or do you guys like to customize equipment?
  3. Scarnici

For Sale FS Arccos Sensors

For sale are a set of Arccos sensors. 14 total sensors (13+ the putter sensor. Asking $75.00 that includes shipping to lower 48 states.
  4. Scarnici

Headcovers! Let's see them

I love the Stitch headcovers that I have had in the bag for years. After seeing @Jaymo37 and @OITW amazing headcovers its time for a refresh. I would love to see what headcovers everyone is gaming
  5. Scarnici

FS HZRDUS Smoke and HZRDUS Yellow Driver Shafts

For sale I have a Stiff (6.0) Flex HZRDUS Smoke Driver Shaft. Comes with a RH Callaway OptiFit Adaptor and Green and Black MCC Grip. Asking $100 Shipped For Sale I have a Stiff (6.0) HZRDUS Yellow Driver Shaft. Shaft comes with a RH TaylorMade M series adaptor and Lampkin grip. Asking $75 Shipped
  6. Scarnici

FS- SuperSpeed Golf Training System

Looking to sell my SuperSpeed Golf Training System. Asking $125 and that includes shipping and handling to the lower 48 states. If you have any questions please let me know Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Scarnici

Birdie Fest or Bogey Free

After reading JayMo's would you rather thread it got me to thinking... Lets say your playing in a 2 day non handicap stroke play tournament. Would you rather make lets say 15 birdies over the 2 rounds or go bogey free??
  8. Scarnici

What piece of equiment do you regret moving on from

I love golf equipment. I change it up probably way too much but that is one piece of the game that I really enjoy. Everyone loves shiny and new. Every now and again I move on from something way too quick and I kick myself. I say one of my biggest regrets was not giving the Steelhead XR pros...
  9. Scarnici

The deterioration of my golf swing

Little by little over the last 2 years I could feel my golf swing "slipping". I have my good days and I have my bad days but everything is way out of whack. Freddie I am posting 2 swings. The first swing is from April of 2015 and the second swing is from a couple of weeks ago. I would love to...
  10. Scarnici

Putter Shapes. What style fits your eye

Just thinking about various putter shapes that are available and I always tend to navigate towards a blade style putter. I have tried them up but a blade style look great to my eye. So THP what shape do you roll?
  11. Scarnici

Your first ever set of irons

What was your first ever iron set? Mine was a set of Spalding Executives. Played them for a year then moved into some Titleist DCI's
  12. Scarnici

Whats your pre round routine

You wake up with a huge smile on your face because your heading to the course to get in a round. Once you get to the course what is your routine? Are you a straight to the 1st tee player? a small bucket then hit a few putts? or do you have a full pre round warm up routine. I just need a small...
  13. Scarnici

Scarnici - WITB

Driver - XR16 |W/ UST Mamiya Elements Helium R Mini Driver - SLDR S | W/ Fujukura Speeder 57 R Fairway Wood - Heavenwood | W/ Mitsubishi Bassara E Series R Hybrid- Cobra Bio Cell 24.5* | W/ Project X PXv R Irons- Apex CF16 6-AW W/ True Temper XP 95 R Wedges - MD3 56 & 60* PM Grind | W/ KBS Tour...
  14. Scarnici

Golf Balls. Why are you playing the ball that you are playing

During the course of the year I can possibly put 8 or 9 different model golf balls into play. Although it has been fun for me to go through the process of getting different feels for different balls this year I am going to stick to using one model. So how do you make your choice? Price...
  15. Scarnici

Today is the day!!

I was looking through my profile today and I noticed that today is my 3 year THP anniversary. It's crazy how time flies. Seems like it was just yesterday that I stumbled upon this place and fast forward to today it has already been 3 years. I am very thankful for the day that I found THP. I...
  16. Scarnici

FS: 14 degree LH Reg Flex Bertha Mini 1.5

For sale is my LH Regular Flex Mini 1.5. I waited for this club for a while and once I received it I just do not get along with it. It has never made it to the course. I probably hit 25-30 range balls with it. The mini has the 14 degree head. It has the stock 565 speeder shaft. Standard...
  17. Scarnici

Do you stick to your game plan??

Before my league round this week I was thinking about the first hole. It's a 345 yard par 4. Hit it left and it's OB. Hit it right and you can have some tree trouble. My game plan was to hit 5 wood and go from there. Well I was in the 5th group out and I watch every single person hit driver...
  18. Scarnici

Tear me down then build me back up

As the title says Freddie please tear down this swing and guide me to building it back up. Im just sick and tired of being so inconsistent. Freddie I am yours to mold
  19. Scarnici

The Basics

Hi Freddy, Kind of fighting a few things in my swing. It's hard to describe but at the top my left hand feels like it's out of place. Just a strange feeling at the top. I decided to start with the basics beginning with my grip. Can you see anything out of whack in this photo. Let me know of...
  20. Scarnici

O'Carroll does it again

I have been pondering headcovers lately. I'm going back and forth from Seamus to Stitch headcovers. Pete sent me a note saying he has both and since he loves his Seamus headcovers he would send me the Stitch. He sent them Friday and they showed up at my door yesterday. Nothing I could say...
Back