Search results for query: *

1. D.farrer

WTB TSI 4 8 deg Head only

I am looking for a TSI 4 8 deg head only as I like the shaft in my TS4
  2. D.farrer

Cleveland 588Cb Replacements

Which clubs are the closest to the 588CB irons. I love these clubs but they are becoming worn.
  3. D.farrer

Toe Hits

I have been struggling with toe hits. I went to Nip-It Golf and played indoors and noticed I was closing the club face at impact. I have a set of Titleist 716 AP2 with S300 shafts. I then hit my old set my son-in-law has which are Cleveland 588CB's and was hitting them with a square club...
  4. D.farrer

Low trajectory shafts

I am looking to lower my ball flight. Which shaft will help me do this? Current shaft is Dynamic Gold S3.
  5. D.farrer

Lie angle vrs ball strike location vrs ball flight.

I am playing 588CB's all standard. I am 6'1" and was fitted for dot pings which are .75deg upright. Ball strike has been off the toe until I moved my address to the heel of the club which moved it back to center. My divots are deeper on the toe but here is the kicker. My bad shots are pull...
  6. D.farrer

Grip Size

I have standard grips on all of my clubs but feel they are too small. How do I measure for the proper size grip? And should I use the same size on all my clubs? I was told at Golfsmith I was +2 wraps to Mid-size.
  7. D.farrer

Bad speed/distance control.

I have a terrible time getting my first putt anywhere near the cup. I am rolling way past the cup and it don't matter if its up hill or down hill. I left 10 strokes on the green last time I played I had 3 - 3 putts and 1 - 4 putt for a double bogey. I would like putter recommendations mallet...
  8. D.farrer

New member from East Texas

Looking forward to improving my golf game and talking with fellow golfers.
Back