Search results for query: *

1. HandyManny

FS/FT: Project X 6.0 USA Edition, FJ MyJoy Icon, SS 2.0 grip

Hey THP'ers! I have for sale a brand new set of Project X 6.0 USA Edition 3-PW shafts that have never been tipped or cut for length. They came straight from true temper and even have the original box to accompany them. This is the only item I am interested in trades and that is for a set of...
  2. HandyManny

FS: Scotty Cameron Headcover's & Buckle

Hey THP'ers! I have some Scotty Cameron headcovers and a Club Cameron Belt Buckle (all brand new, never used) for sale that I will ship immediately to anywhere in the US for the price listed which includes shipping. If you have any questions please let me know. I might consider trades depending...
  3. HandyManny

WTB: LH Iron Set (4-PW preferred)

Hey THP, I'm looking for a new set of irons and prefer something with more forgiveness. Any lefties out there that want to get rid of clubs feel free to reach out to me. I prefer to have a set with either stiff or X stiff shafts and standard lengths, but I'm open to anything. Bring them my way...
  4. HandyManny

WTB/WTTF: Callaway Chrome Soft

Hey THP'ers, With all the hype of the new Callaway ball I really want to try it out for myself, I just don't need a full dozen. If anyone has a sleeve or two that they are willing to sell or trade I would love to make it happen. I have Pro V1x's to trade for. Please let me know through a PM or...
  5. HandyManny

FS: GameGolf system, Poker Chips/Callaway Coins

Hey THP'ers, 1. I have for sale a complete GameGolf system that has been used for 3 rounds in total, everything is in great shape, everything works properly, includes all original packaging. Shipped: $130.00 2. Next are 2 poker chips. 1 odyssey & 1 nike golf. Price $5.00 each, shipping...
  6. HandyManny

WTB: X-Flex Shaft w/SLDR Tip

Just as the title says I'm looking for an X-Flex shaft with an SLDR Tip. If in LH it would be awesome, if not no worries. Shaft characteristics I'm looking for are a Mid/Low launch with Mid/Low spin, weight in the 60's. Bring on anything you have. Thx
  7. HandyManny

FS: LH driver/irons/wedges/putters, various hats, grips

Hey THP'ers I would like to get these all moved as quickly as possible. Every club is left handed. All hats are washed and cleaned. Grips are brand new. Please take a look and PM me any questions or offers you may have. All prices include shipping. **Im open for any offers you may have. ***The...
  8. HandyManny

XHot Pro, is it Universal?

I have recently been interested in upgrading my Callaway XHot Pro driver shaft to one that gives me a bit more of a high to mid launch. I currently have the Project X PXv shaft in it and I feel that sometimes it's not the height I want. On Saturday I was at the weekend clinic at the course and...
  9. HandyManny

WTB: Lamkin UTx grips

Hey THP'ers, I absolutely love my Lamkin REL 3GEN grips. That being said, I would really like to try the New UTx line of grips. If anyone has 1 or a few of them they would like to sell, I'd love to get them out of your hands. Please let me know if you can make it happen. Thank you very much. -Manny
  10. HandyManny

WTT/WTB: Odyssey "No 3 Jacks" headcover

Hey THP'ers, I'm on a journey to get a No 3 Jacks headcover blade style for my odyssey putter. Please let me know if you would like to trade one or if I can purchase one from you. Thank you for looking. -Manny
  11. HandyManny

FS: THP Lmtd Edt Coins, THP tin cup marker

Hey THP'ers, I'm looking to move these all as fast as possible. All prices include shipping. I will have them shipped out the same day they are purchased with no hassle. Help me get them into the right hands & to someone who could use them more then me. If you have any questions please feel...
  12. HandyManny

FS: THP Lmtd Edt Hat, THP coin, signed ball, headcover & hat

Hey THP'ers, I have some cool swag that id like to get to someone right away for a bit of dough. I know you can use it more than I could. Prices include shipping. Items will be shipped out very promptly to payment being received. Please ask any questions you may have. 1. THP Limited Edition...
  13. HandyManny

FS: Tour Academy Pro, LH Clubs, Shafts, Putter grip, & headcovers

Hey THP'ers I have a few things that I need to get rid of ASAP! I will ship them out right away once they are purchased. I'm not interested in any trades right now. Please feel free to throw me any offers you may have also. Thank you. Lets get them into the hands of those who could benefit from...
  14. HandyManny

FS: E-6 dozen, Scotty cover, Towel, LH CG15 wedge & LH Odyssey putter

Good Afternoon THP'ers!!! I'm looking to sell these items as fast as possible. Not looking for any trades at the moment. **Please send any offers over as I am willing to bargain. 1) Scotty Dog head cover (Not Scotty Cameron authentic) after market brand. Like New-Used Price $15.00 shipped...
  15. HandyManny

Shooting at LAX Terminal 3

3 victims have been reported injured including 1 TSA Officer. Suspect has been shot/wounded and taken into custody. Flights were grounded for a while but have now began to resume. *Will update this thread with anything new ASAP ***1 TSA Officer has been confirmed dead. *** Victims have been...
  16. HandyManny

Birthday gift ideas

Hey THP'ers, So tomorrow is my Birthday and I was thinking of what I could tell people if they asked me what I wanted. Well being that I'm addicted to golf and everything about it, I decided this would be the biggest choice. Now I'm not going to demand nor ask for anything ridiculous, but I...
  17. HandyManny

WTB: Shaft for XHot driver

Hey THP'ers, I'm looking for a new shaft to put into my XHot Pro driver. What I need is a Stiff or X-Stiff flex and I'm open to all shafts you may have for sale. (having the tip attached for XHot driver is a plus) Please let me know if you have anything to suit my needs. Thank You! -Manny
  18. HandyManny

Unbox Your Equipment/Accessories

As everyone knows, getting that new golf equipment delivered to your door is an exhilarating feeling because you just want to tear into the box and see what you have received. You get that UPS alert prior to receiving your item and you are just pumped to get it. Well this thread is geared...
  19. HandyManny

WTB: Alial Fital polos

I'm a FeelPlayer looking to pick up some new polos. Looking for any Alial Fital polos size Medium or Large. Please let me know what you can do. -Manny
  20. HandyManny

Golf pants: Snug or Loose

In the past I've had a slight issue with my golf pants being a bit snug. I know this could be from the size being to small, but I feel like all "golf specific" pants run more snug than normal. I don't know if this is the norm or if I'm just choosing the wrong size. I recently purchased some...
Back