Search results for query: *

1. mrslate63

FS - Bushnell Yardage Pro XGC+

This is the NEW JUST RELEASED upgraded XGC PLUS (+) model. Christmas gift used for two days on a FL golf trip. No scratches of any kind. Mint condition. Looks new. Carry pouch, charger, belt clip, and original box with documentation and balance of factory warranty included. SOLD!
  2. mrslate63

Confusion help

Hi, Andy. Thought I would post this here, too for your thoughts: Okay, so I'm at the range today (almost 60 in OH, FINALLY!) and I'm hitting my Dymo 2 8.5 degree driver, UST Axiv Core Stiff, square to 1 degree closed, about 210 with a high, nearly ballooning, launch angle and my fair share of...
  3. mrslate63

This is so confusing!

Okay, so I'm at the range today (almost 60 in OH, FINALLY!) and I'm hitting my Dymo 2 8.5 degree driver, UST Axiv Core Stiff, square to 1 degree closed, about 210 with a high, nearly ballooning, launch angle and my fair share of fades slices. So I pull out my buddy next to me's R9 TP 10.5 with...
  4. mrslate63

Auction Item

Real or counterfeit? Nike says the Machspeed won't be in stores until 2/25. Seller's feedback is impeccable. Your thoughts? New Nike SQ Machspeed Driver 10.5 Reg Flex - eBay (item 290406431156 end time Feb-28-10 15:23:36 PST)
  5. mrslate63

Adding my 2 cents on the magazine

Not to be overlooked, I received my copy very quickly after I was informed it was on the way. Nice job there! First thing I noticed was the cover and the paper. The publication quality is first class all the way. I love the heavy, glossy stock. And while it's not cheap, I'm sure, it adds a...
  6. mrslate63

Driver Help

I read with great interest the advice you gave Chilly for his driver fitting questions. I have a somewhat similar issue, except my swing speed is much lower. I am in the range of 90 - 95 mph, always between regular and stiff flex and hit the ball much too high, almost balloon like at times...
Back