Search results for query: *

1. woody_74

#THP Callout McRock aka The Mayor

This will be going down May 21st at 9 or 930 depending on tee time availability. This will be at Cedar Creek Golf Course (my home course). This is not a long course but has challenging greens that roll really well. McRock will be giving me 9 strokes negotiated from 12 that I would of got at...
  2. woody_74

Woody's iron fitting experience.

I want to start this with a little about my golf game. I am a high handicapper that can shoot anywhere from low 90's to 110. I have improved my iron play and if I could get off the tee better believe that I could get into the 80's. I went to Golf USA in Corralville Iowa for my fitting today...
  3. woody_74

Charleston/Savannah

My wife and I are going on a short trip to Charleston and have decided to go ahead and drive to Savanah while we are in the area. There will be no golf as the origional plans have changed. For those that have been there or live in that area what are some of the things we can't miss? I would also...
  4. woody_74

Maui Golf

I will be in Maui the first part of May and my wife has given me one day to play golf. I will probably be renting clubs since I am only playing one round. My question is should I play the Plantation Course like I plan to, or is there another option that is actually better. I will probably be...
  5. woody_74

Things to do in Nashville.

I am going to Nashville this weekend with my wife for the Mizzou Vandy football game, but I was wondering if any of the locals or frequent travelers to Nashville can recommend some places to eat or to see that isn't just a tourist trap? I will not be able to play golf, but any help would be...
  6. woody_74

Relocating Question

Question to the THP crowd as most are from all over the US and other countries. If you moved for a job how did you let the company know that you are not just pan applying and are serious about their location. I know a cover letter is important, but did you also call to let them know of your...
  7. woody_74

Graduate Degree's

I was curious if any THP'er had a Masters degree in Healthcare Administration? I have been looking at multiple schools, and trying to decide where to achieve this goal is daunting. I'm curious if anybody here has done this online, or has any recommendations? The prices are a very wide range and...
  8. woody_74

Fast and Furious 6

Is anybody else excited about this movie? I know that all the stunts are really not believable, but I think that is what makes it great sort of like the Die Hard franchise which I think this is going towards. After watching the extended trailer on you tube I think I will have to definitely have...
  9. woody_74

Golf Bag

I am looking at upgrading my golf bag, as the one I have now is heavy, and has some tears and holes in it. I was looking at the Taylormade RBZ stand bag which I like, and goes with my new set of RBZ irons. I found it for $99 on rockbottomgolf, but I am wondering if anyone has suggestions on...
  10. woody_74

Golf course sale.

The local course that I play just sold, and according to the local paper a lot of improvements are on the way. This has me somewhat worried as the new improvements have to be paid somehow, and rates seem to be one way to do that. I do hope they improve the fairways, but I have always thought...
  11. woody_74

Hello from central MO

Hi I'm Matt a new poster to this board. I love the site so far, and wish I could play as much golf as some one here. I am definitely not a great golfer, but I love to play and have fun with friends. I am also hoping my new Taylor Made Rocketballz help my game.
Back