Search results for query: *

1. Jody Keith Wong

Another Adams Golf Makeover?

I emailed the customer service email on the website. It took about 5 days to get a response but the went above and beyond to take care of me. Also the email corespondence came back from Taylor Made golf.
  2. Jody Keith Wong

So I had customed my irons 5 - PW. For whatever reason on the Adams site when you customize they don't offer AW. If you get the standard set they offer an AW. So I emailed their customer service if I could somehow purchase a single AW in my custom specs. They decided to just build me one to...
  3. Jody Keith Wong

Just got through with a range session. I am definitely impressed. I currently game Callaway Apex 21s with the MPH 115 shaft. I got the Adams with the DG105 shafts. Mis-hits were better with the Adams. They were easy to hit, I could get a draw or fade from them. I'm a 14.7 Handicap. I...
  4. Jody Keith Wong

I just got a set of the idea irons. I got 5-PW. About to go hit them shortly.
  5. Jody Keith Wong

Adams Speedline woods and driver

Adams was well known for making easy to hit clubs. I still gave an Adams 3h and 4h in my bag.
  6. Jody Keith Wong

For Sale Blue Tees 3 Max Range Finder

For Sale: Blue Tees 3 Max Range Finder Has a switch to turn slope on/off It is magnetic on 1 side so you can attach it to a cart. It's basically brand new. Still have the original box. $200 Shipped CONUS
  7. Jody Keith Wong

WTB Range Finder

I have a Precision NX7 Pro with Slope. I'll DM you.
  8. Jody Keith Wong

For Sale Lefthanded Callaway Epic Flash 10.5* Project X EvenFlow Green 55

Hi all, Like a dummy I accidentally bought a left handed club online at Callaway Preowned. I paid $300 for it. I'll sell quickly for $200 and just take the loss. Callaway Epic Flash 10.5* Project X EvenFlow Green 55 Regular Flex (5.5) It has a GolfPride New Decade MCC Plus 4 STD Red Grip on...
  9. Jody Keith Wong

WTS: Callaway Epic Sub Zero 3 Wood

Callway GBB Epic Sub Zero 3 Wood (13.5 Degrees) Shaft: Aldila Rogue Max 65-R Grip: Golfpride CP2 Wrap Excellent Condition. I'd say 9/10. Crown looks new. Asking for $140. Possibly interested in a 48* Titelist Vokey SM7 Wedge Please PM me.
  10. Jody Keith Wong

Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Callaway Golf Preowned has 25% off entire orders until 3/16 callawaygolfpreowned.com
  11. Jody Keith Wong

WTB Callaway Epic Flash 10.5 Driver

Looking for a Callaway Epic Flash 10.5 Driver with an Even Flow Regular Shaft. Please PM me.
  12. Jody Keith Wong

For Trade WTS/WTT Callaway Truvis Lot

I've got a bushnell v3 slope. Interested? Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
  13. Jody Keith Wong

Golfers in Houston?

I live on the southside not far from pearland. I play Clearcreek, Wildcat, Southwyck, Pearland GC, Quail Valley, Sienna Plantation usually. I've also played other courses in Houston like Memorial, hermann, houston national, etc....
  14. Jody Keith Wong

Golfers in Houston?

Hi all, I moved to Houston a couple years ago and took a golf break in 2019. I am starting to play weekly again. Looking for people to play with on the weekends. PM me!
  15. Jody Keith Wong

Does the ball affect flight?

So with my 7 iron i'm around 80 MPH? What does that considered?
  16. Jody Keith Wong

Hmm, so do you guys know your average launch angle with your 7 iron? Based on the comments I am seeing it seems that my 15/16 degrees of launch angle isn't all that bad then? Maybe the fitter didn't know what he was talking about when he said I should be in the 20 degrees?
  17. Jody Keith Wong

I was hitting balls at Golf Galaxy and one of the employees was looking at my numbers. I was already using a high launch shaft in the Titleist T200. My launch angle on the 7 iron was around 16 or so, he said it would be better if I could get it up to 20 degrees or so. He also mentioned if I...
  18. Jody Keith Wong

For Sale SOLD Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 Grips - Red

Hi, do you still have these grips?
Back