Search results for query: *

1. E

Cost of Cutting an inch off a Scotty Cameron Putter from Canada

Shipped my putter Via UPS from Ontario Canada, to Scotty Cameron Custom shop .Had a inch taken off my 34 inch Newport Notchback,and the weights changed to 20 grams and the stock grip replaced (mandatory).The cost of the custom work was 45$ for the weights and 15 for grip .I had free shipping...
  2. E

Cutting My scotty Cameron Putter

Shipped my putter Via UPS from Ontario Canada, to Scotty Cameron Custom shop .Had a inch taken off my 34 inch Newport Notchback,and the weights changed to 20 grams and the stock grip replaced (mandatory).The cost of the custom work was 45$ for the weights and 15 for grip .I had free shipping...
  3. E

440cc head vs 460cc

I would like to know what the differences are between the 2 head sizes.Is the 460 cc head a lot more forgiving?.I have taken up golf again after many years (35) layoff. I am hitting the ball well,swing speed around 102 -105 when warmed up and pretty consistant distance around 270-285 according...
  4. E

Callaway razor fit extreme shafts

I hit the callaway razor fit stock aldila trinty shaft,stiff today.There was no stock matrix 7m3 black tie shaft in the store.My swing speed or head speed was averaging between 100-105 mph,thefore I was told to use the stiff shaft.On the Calliway web site it says the matrix 7m3 is for the better...
Back