Search results for query: *

1. Ole Gray

Would ya do it?

If your wife was good enough to hang with the boys would you bring her to the game? We have a Tuesday senior blitz and I'm wondering if you were retired and your wife had game, would you think the guys would mind if she joined the group?
  2. Ole Gray

If you changed your forum name?

Say you decided to change your forum name. Do you think the members could recognize you by the manner in which you post? There are a few who I could spot instantly and then some who I would never guess who was posting a particular comment.
  3. Ole Gray

Quote of the Day

"What other people think of me is none of my buisness". Nick Cannon host of America's Got Talent I like this one !
  4. Ole Gray

Shoes for toe room

What are the best shoes you have ever found that give your toes some room to relax? I always look for the wide soles but even then some don't give my toes that welcomed stretching out relief.
  5. Ole Gray

Attending THP Events

There are some folks who have the capability to attend seemly unlimited numbers of events. If you're not in this fortunate group, then what's ya problem? How can you go about fixing this problem? I know for me it's about funds going out in the wrong direction such as making my doctor's...
  6. Ole Gray

What age is old in golf?

With Tiger approaching the 40 year mark and many THP'ers doing the same, at what age would you consider old in terms of golfing age? I play every week with a little old man who is 75 years old and weighs about 145 soaking wet, plays the same tees as I do and hits it further. The old dude shoots...
  7. Ole Gray

True friends, how do ya know?

We all have come across people in our lives who have come and gone. Some folks strike a cord in our hearts that will never be forgot and they become family. We all know family doesn't have to be blood relatives, because we have met people who stay in our hearts forever, who are not born in our...
  8. Ole Gray

Official THP Event Pondering Thread

Freddie that is too funny dude!!!!! :laughing::rofl:
  9. Ole Gray

Official THP Event Pondering Thread

KellyBo and I are attending the Savannah event in August. We don't have any plans for anything else unless we attend one of the economical gethering type gigs later in the year.
  10. Ole Gray

Woodshed Overhaul

Many people may not know this, however we have a real woodshed :deadhorse:behind our home. It is currently going through a face lift and will be exposed to public view in the near future. Stay tuned as this national treasure of fine architecture will be exposed soon in all its glory. For you...
  11. Ole Gray

Drug Opinions

This could easily be called the old fogy lobby. :D Drugs: success or failures I was prescribed an anti - inflammatory yesterday called celebrex. Has anyone used this med and if so what is your personal opinion? I was prescribed one 200 mg daily with food. I'm hoping it will help keep my...
  12. Ole Gray

Why Tiger?

Honest question and one that I have always been curious of. What draws you to Tiger Woods? In general conversation with guys my age, which is 60+, I have never found a fan of Woods. Not sure why but that is why I ask you, what is the draw? My stepson is a huge Tiger fan. Plenty of young...
  13. Ole Gray

V and how it affectys your grip

I think it was Hogan in his book that suggested the V's between your thumb & fore finger should point toward your right or is it left shoulder? I had a guy tell me his right hand V points towards his right shoulder and left hand V points to left shoulder. It helps him control the club face...
  14. Ole Gray

4 Wood

Do you bag one and if so, what is your favorite and why? I've been contemplating a wood in the 16 degree/loft range.
  15. Ole Gray

High launch shafts for Hybrids

What is a good high launch shaft for a hybrid. I recently purchased an older model 15 degree hybrid and will be looking to replace the old stiff bubble shaft with a good higher launching shaft.
  16. Ole Gray

Good bye folks I'm gone

If you had to leave and live some where with no internet access, how do you think you were perceived while on the forum? What would you do different and would you interact in a different way? I know some folks like me, some probably would be happy to see me go, and some wouldn't care either...
  17. Ole Gray

How many THP competitions or outings for you?

For me it shakes out like this: One major - The King Six outings/demo/Invitationals - Florida (3), Atlanta (2) South Carolina (1) Total = 7 I have been to several of the local Get Togethers/Getherings however we're not going to count those. Just the big THP events. Note: The majors are any...
  18. Ole Gray

WTB / WTT Ping K15 3W

I'm looking for a right handed K15 Ping 3 - wood 16 degree. I have an Odyssey Versa 330 like new putter I could offer as a trade if interested.
  19. Ole Gray

If your wife could beat ya

It doesn't bother me much that KellyBo waxes my arse now and then. More now than then but that's ok too. I think it's fun to have a golfing partner who plays a good stick. How would you feel if your significant other could take you to the woodshed on the course. I know some of you guys...
  20. Ole Gray

THP'er Preceptions

Have you ever wondered what certain THP'ers were like prior to meeting them? Do you make judgements based solely on their posts or certain comments that grab your attention? This could be an interesting conversation so let's hear your thoughts.
Back