Search results for query: *

1. egolfer

Xcaliber Rapid Taper Wedge Shafts

I've been using the RT wedge shafts in all my wedge sets for the last 2 years, and they perform very well. They are, smooth, consistent, and spinny enough for me. I play the RT100S in the wedges and RTi 95s in my irons. I am very happy with them. I order new shafts for all my wedges and...
  2. egolfer

Do You Use a Scorecard Holder?

Always. I have to keep track of all my bets.
  3. egolfer

Newly Redesigned Claw Max Gloves - Now Available

I just ordered 2 for the summer heat. Thanks for the discount.
  4. egolfer

UST Mamiya RECOIL DART Shafts

I heard that they are the exact same shaft, just different graphics since the Dart V is made only for TSPX dealers. Hearsay only. Please prove me wrong.
  5. egolfer

Personal golf cart strap?

36in Bungee cord. cheaper, faster Amazon
  6. egolfer

Dimple & Divot Hickory Golf Brush

I liked mine as it was a gift, but would never pay that much for a wood brush with non-replaceable bristles.
  7. egolfer

Voice Caddie SL3 Rangefinder

I've used both the Pin Tracer and the GPS-assisted lock feature of the SL3 but still gave me the wrong number in the background. Maybe I have a defective unit /shrug.
  8. egolfer

The biggest fault IMO for the SL3 is the inability to change to a different hole and you need a number to your current green from a different fairway or hole; THAT is when you need the GPS feature the most. The extra 2 seconds for the unit to wake is easily avoidable by picking up the unit...
  9. egolfer

IHMO Z82 > SL3 . I own both devices. I have owned and used the Z80 and Z82( primary RF). Why? SL3 Pros Fast acquire Accurate laser yardage Lightweight The general idea of the tilt of the green for approaches Can use as a regular RF without GPS for a much longer battery life Can still use RF...
  10. egolfer

Eureka Golf Swing??

Steve Johnston is a very good YT instructor imo. He's got really good concepts and explains them very well. His Eureka swing is basically: aim left, swing right. It has its merits and its faults. I did purchase the iron series just to support his YT content. I would recommend him as an instructor.
  11. egolfer

Best Brush?

I like the Groove-It BUT have lost 2 of them because the magnetic clasp does not hold well when you load or unload from your truck or travel bag. It gets stuck on something and gets pulled off because of its enormous size. I use the MiniG now and it's a perfect size and the durability is as good...
  12. egolfer

Footjoy Tour Alpha

If you don't care about the finger loop, you can always cut it off. I did on my pair of Alphas
  13. egolfer

How do you clean your grips

I use Charter's Lift-Off spray. Works really well to get the grime and dirt off of grips and refreshes the grip like new. Dosen't leave a slimy feel like with dish detergent. https://www.golfdiscount.com/charter-golfer-s-lift-off-cleaner
  14. egolfer

Mizuno MP33 irons... Too old to game or still awesome?

No, you are not missing out. If the grooves are still good and if you check the lies and loft, they are as good as anything new. I reshafted my MP-32s that were made in 2004 and they still perform great.
  15. egolfer

The wheels on the bus...

Play it as it lies. Probably was a tough up and down there on 17.
  16. egolfer

Garmin Approach Z82

I agree that this product is polarizing. I'm not sure why because it's an incredible device. I'm guessing it's partly price, 2-second delay of viewfinder, non-removable battery. These minor things are not deal breakers for what this device delivers imo. This is a major improvement over my...
  17. egolfer

Limited Edition Mizuno Copper MP-20 Irons

I've read on other forums that they did lose the chroming process, BUT they did increase the thickness of the copper plating to compensate for weight loss of the chrome plating which would make them a bit more durable than just the standard thin layer of copper below the chrome plating of a...
  18. egolfer

Limited Edition Mizuno Copper MP-20 Irons

My set, once they come in, will never touch the grass. Definitely wall hangers.
  19. egolfer

Scorecard Holder / Yardage Book - Lets see em!

The main reason why I carry a scorecard is to keep golf bets. We play several bets within and outside of our group. I have to keep track of the individual bets I have and it's easier to have it on me while I walk to the next tee to figure hole by hole scores(saves time rather than sitting in the...
  20. egolfer

Scorecard Holder / Yardage Book - Lets see em!

I've been looking at these from Bluegrass Fairways https://www.bluegrassfairway.com/collections/golf-scorecard-holders
Back