Search results for query: *

1. Cibo1

PA’s and NP’s

if you like seeing patients, potentially working in the Operating room, the office or being independent, then PA is the way to go. NP is a good degree but the people who choose that route IMO working differently. Both fields are very capable and able to do most tasks. The NPs in my office see...
  2. Cibo1

PA’s and NP’s

Maybe I can answer your questions. I am a physician and I have talked many a people into PA/NP pathway
  3. Cibo1

Corona Virus/COVID19: Local Impact

I can comment on some of this. Some of those items in your list are valuable tools to combat spread of infection, hand washing, cleanliness and even the shower if in direct contact with a known Covid19 person. The gargling and hot liquid idea makes little sense to me but doesn't sound harmful...
  4. Cibo1

Sweden’s much less restrictive approach to COVID-19

Lots of different factors at play , population density is certainly one important aspect as is travel habits and free flow of people in and out. Just as an example , population density of NYC is 28,500 people per square mile. In Sweden it is about 62 people per square mile. Sweden, per WHO...
  5. Cibo1

private clubs charging dues for closed course ?

My youngest is in private college and the college reimbursed us for unused room and board. The club we belong to is open, though strictly , with no guests and dining rooms closed except for curbside pickup. Club also has a travel ban in place as well.
  6. Cibo1

Joining a golf club?

Everyone spends and budget/saves $$ differently. The amount that you pay is almost always to be disproportionate to the benefits. I asked myself what I was willing to save and spend monthly-many of us work very hard for a long time and feel like retirement is not really a goal or destination...
  7. Cibo1

Annual medical/health physical - Do you get one?

yes, Just do it.. could save your life
  8. Cibo1

Your Wedge Game in 2020

Re tooling swing, mostly downswing through impact and with that 100 yds in. Couple of lessons over last 6 weeks has got me where I need to be, now just practice and get some muscle memory. Low back spasms has slowed me down though ...
  9. Cibo1

Which Pete Dye Courses Have You Played

Kiawah Ocean Course Ruffled Feathers Dye Course at Colleton River Tamarack River Course Blackwolf Run
  10. Cibo1

Who are the first THP members you've played golf with?

have not played with any yet... any Orlando area people! Let me know when you want to play. I just moved here.
  11. Cibo1

EXPERIENCE The Mizuno Experience

This would so great to do.
  12. Cibo1

Pace of Play Etiquitte

One of the few reasons I joined a club. Can play 18 in 3.5 or less any day, any time- often it takes only 3-3:15
  13. Cibo1

Will you play more golf this year?

just moved to Florida so I hope I can play more-though I haven't played in 3 weeks .
  14. Cibo1

Your Bunkers?

Really nice, soft, not too deep fluffy sand. Fairway waste bunkers (played as regular bunker, not waste area) are not alway perfect but are in great shape. You will are rewarded with good bunker technique
  15. Cibo1

Where Will Your 1st Round Be in 2020?

when work slows down, somewhere in Orlando
  16. Cibo1

Shingles...

yes, I agree
  17. Cibo1

Shingles...

Vaccine effectiveness is related to age. Younger age (<70) is more effective. Shingrix vaccine has much better efficacy 91-97% depending on age group but this vaccine give some bad flu like symptoms for some people. Post herpetic neuralgia is also a problem with shingles and vaccines reduce...
  18. Cibo1

How many tour courses have you played?

Kiawah Ocean Course Dunes Golf and Beach Club Cog Hill #4 Disney Magnolia Lake Nona CC (World Cup, Tavistock cup) Medinah #3 Whitemarsh Valley Walnut Hills CC (LPGA) Kemper Lakes (PGA championship 1989) Muirfield (Dublin OH)
  19. Cibo1

BBQ and Outdoor Cooking Thread

Kobe brisket point, smoked with pecan at 310 degrees to 210. Could've used 1 or 2 more degrees. Had to pull it early Bark was really good today.
Back