Search results for query: *

1. mikeg_74

2024 Texas Valero Open

From TPC San Antonio (Par 72 / 7,438yds) It’s the final tune up before Augusta. Corey Connors won last year with a -15.
  2. mikeg_74

Swig

SWIG Menu - https://swigdrinks.com/menu/ This place just opened up a location close to us and my daughters absolutely love this place. I was shocked at the popularity and how long they have been around. I think they started in Utah and have been spreading out east. In Texas they seem to be...
  3. mikeg_74

How Many Shots Will It Take

I can across this today and thought to myself I would be there for a while trying to hit each target with my driver. This is pretty impressive and wondered, how many shots do you think it would take to hit each flag consecutively? Me? At least 100 lol
  4. mikeg_74

WTB Left Hand Odyssey 2-Ball

We’ve done a lot of testing at the store and my daughter has landed on an Odyssey 2Ball as her preferred putter. This is a long shot but if anyone has one laying around not in use please let me know. the length won’t matter because I’ll cut it to specs for her. Thanks in advance THP!
  5. mikeg_74

For Sale Travis Mathew Closet Cleanout

I am cleaning out my closet and I have a few Travis Mathew pieces that I no longer use as they are too big for me. I am asking $25 for each polo (L) and $35 for the 1/4 Zips (L & M). The grey 1/4 zip is a Medium and was only worn once. All others are washed on a Delicate cycle and hang dried. No...
  6. mikeg_74

PGA Tour News & Notes

I didn't see a catch all thread for all the PGAT news and notes independent of weekly tour stops, so I created this thread. We have one for the USGA/RA & LIV but not one for the PGA Tour. If there is one, mods please merge. Hopefully we can keep this specific to the PGA Tour and the latest news...
  7. mikeg_74

50,000K - A THP Milestone

Somewhere along the lines I passed the 50k post mark. It's crazy when I step back and think this all started with me laying in a hospital bed looking for a ball to replace the TP3. Fast forward 50k posts later and that is a lot of #TheGrandaddy and Jordan Spieth talk. :cool: In all seriousness...
  8. mikeg_74

WTB Cheap Set Of Irons

I am in the market for a cheap set of irons for my oldest daughter. She has expressed interest in playing but I am not breaking the bank until I know she is committing long term. Thinking something GI, shafts don’t matter but would prefer regular or lite flex for her. Anything you have laying...
  9. mikeg_74

2023 NCAA College Golf Championships

Is anyone watching these conferences close out and get ready for the NCAA Championship? I am watching on ESPN+ right now and Florida v Vandy has been one heck of a match between both teams. D1 Women NCAA Championship D1 Men's NCAA Championship
  10. mikeg_74

For Sale Spring Polo Sale - TM & Nike

Thinning out the closet. All polos are in great condition with not rips, tears, discoloration or piling. All washed delicate and hung dried. Asking $25 per (includes shipping) and will make a deal for buying multiples. All sizes are large (L)
  11. mikeg_74

LIV Players - Can They Come Back To The PGA Tour?

One of the stories of the day that caught my attention was the comments by Alan Shipnuck giving his opinion on whether current high profile LIV players could find a way back to the PGAT. I'm not a big Shipnuck fan, but I have thought about if players would regret jumping to LIV. At this point...
  12. mikeg_74

For Sale Srixon, Callaway UW, and More!!

I am making room for some anticipated purchases. All of the pictures are from yesterday 1-2-2023. All prices include shipping USPS US only. If my Canadian friends would like to buy something we will need to figure out shipping. Srixon ZX5 | 9.5* | Ventus Blue 6S -Velocore | 45" | ****Sold*****...
  13. mikeg_74

2022 Little League World Series

I’m late and if there is a thread already mods please merge. I’ve been watching since the regionals and Pearland, Tx is representing the SW. Iowa and Tenn in a barn burner right now in extra innings. Great baseball being played by these kids.
  14. mikeg_74

On Patrol Live...The New LivePD

We had a pretty good cult following for LivePD when it was on the air. @Nate and I made it must watch TV. It went off the air around the Covid/protest stuff, and not REELZ are resurrected the platform and is bringing us the crazy content we didn't know we needed. Dan Abrams, Sean "Sticks"...
  15. mikeg_74

For Sale Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 5-7 Recoil

I decided to go the forged route for my 5-7, so now it’s time to move the JPX 921HMP’s. These were very lightly used and are in great condition. They are paired with UST Recoil 95 F4 shafts. Stock length and lofts. Lie is 1* up. ****Sold****
  16. mikeg_74

Corded Grips - What’s Your Choice

I’m due to upgrade my grips and with the weather turning “sticky” I’m going to go with a grip that offers more tack and doesn’t slip in the humidity. Right now I’m playing NDMC grips and the bottom half is too slick at times. I don’t have overly sweaty hands, but they sweat a little during the...
  17. mikeg_74

Mike G - The Road To Consistency

I’ve worked hard to clean up my game the last few years. In 2017 I broke my ankle and it kept me on the shelf for roughly 6 months before I could aggressively hit rehab. Early in the recovery it was rough, but the silver lining was I practiced putting and my wedge game. Sadly with a plate and 7...
  18. mikeg_74

Motocaddy GPS App

I’m not sure where to put this, so I’ll add the thoughts here on the the @Motocaddy GPS app. I used it for the round yesterday The only comparison I have to an app like this is The Grint. I’ve been a Grint user for about three or fours years now and I’ve gotten used to the shot tracking and...
  19. mikeg_74

For Sale Ogio Woode 8 Hybrid Bag

Time to thin out the golf bags. With a new one on the way from my upcoming THP Experience with MotoCaddy and Mizuno, I am selling a like new Ogio Woode Stand bag. This bag has only been to the course once and is in excellent condition. No rips, tears or discoloration. All zippers, rain hood and...
  20. mikeg_74

FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022

FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™ We have some great THPers who enjoy futbol (soccer) and I know the World Cup will be discussed to the fullest. I know we have a predominant American fan base, but hopefully those who support qualifying countries will step in and join in the banter. If you love soccer...
Back