Search results for query: *

1. cmoors

FS: Mint M1 10.5 460 head - $279 shipped

Bought the 430 and the 460 for a personal fitting, and the 430 was better for me [oban devotion edged out my tour ad di]. Head is pristine. No crown marks, no face marks and the barest of brush marks from touching the mat. If you buy the head I will throw in the motore speeder 7.3 x-stiff...
  2. cmoors

FS: Seemore m5x 35" 9.9/10

My wife actually won this putter at a THP banquet years ago, and I'm sad to say it's been sitting in the closet. It has been rolled on carpets and saw a course once. Take a look at the pictures below, this baby is in pristine condition and includes the headcover. 35 of 50 Proto A...
  3. cmoors

WTB: Seemore m6 34-35inch

I'm dying to try one. PayPal works or I can do trades, whatever you like. I own about 20 putters (Scotty's, bettinardis, 2-balls, ansers, seemore m5x)
  4. cmoors

WTB: Tour AD DI 6s w/OEM surefit adapter

For a driver, so any playing length 44.5 or above. No extra tipping, no extensions and actual OEM tip please (got burned there last time, stripped my screw). Bonus points if it was shipped from titleist with the hologram on the shaft. Send me some offers! Thank you.
  5. cmoors

Fit for a driver...but not enough spin?

So I never loved my R11s, and spent a few hours earlier this year at Demo days. I fell in love with the Titleist 913 D3 8.5 with a phenom 70 stiff, after talking to two different fitters and trying the driver on a few occasions. I hit this club dead straight, like...scary straight. I love the...
  6. cmoors

WTB: kusala blue or black 61s driver shaft

Extra credit if it comes with a 910/913 adapter. Looking for 45ish length once installed in my D3 Have a few shafts for possible trade as well (attas elements 6s mk, pro launch plat x-flex)
  7. cmoors

Cobra AMP CELL Driver & AMP CELL Pro Driver Preview

Had a rough day, but this just made it all better...
  8. cmoors

WTB: Odyssey Tri-Ball Putter 34 or 35"

I actually have two of the original SRT XG 2-ball putters, but I want one of those giant 3-ball suckers. Willing to buy or trade, PM me if you're interested.
  9. cmoors

Impulse buy...feeling guilty

So I played 18 today and stopped by the golf store on the way home to reload on balls. Met a pretty cool salesman (Mike at Peutz Golf Seattle) and we started talking irons. I told him about some of the clubs I hit at the 2010 outing, and we started hitting. Long story short...I was trying...
  10. cmoors

Mini Review: Sun Mountain Four 5 stand bag

First, here are some pics [/url][/IMG] [/url][/IMG] [/url][/IMG] [/url][/IMG] Buying a new bag can get overwhelming, and for most people it really comes down to what you need vs what you want. In my case, I was using an old Ogio Edge that's taken great care of me except it weighed about 9...
  11. cmoors

Pic's of my all black Scotty Cameron Kombi

I know folks here love pictures...I just wish I did a better job taking them. Scotty donated this to a charity in San Diego (very cool of him) and my boss bought it for me. Came with a certificate and the option to have it completely customized, but I think I'm going to keep it as-is. They...
  12. cmoors

Did I get a good deal? Used Supertri, Miyazaki Black 61 stiff, PL Platinum for $265

Really wanted to buy a Miyazaki Black 61 stiff and got this deal on Ebay. Just wondering if this was a good deal or not...although it's too late now! I've hit the shaft before and the driver but neither together. Thanks.
  13. cmoors

Would love some Cape Cod course recommendations if you got 'em

I just arrived and will be here through Wednesday. Any courses open to the public will do. I could spend up to $100 but would prefer a $50 round (walking). Thanks in advance, I appreciate it.
  14. cmoors

Video of my current, awful swing...any advice?

Thanks for looking btw. Long story short, I've been working with a pro to rebuild my swing. It's involved setup changes, grip changes, you name it. Here's where I'm currently at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjyCA4VooDc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjyCA4VooDc As I look at this video I...
  15. cmoors

Who's using a steel shafted hybrid and how's it working out?

My pro suggested trying a steel shaft in my hybrid. I love hitting 4 irons (my set didn't make a 3), but I don't feel as comfortable with hybrids. Did you switch, why, and how did it work out for you?
  16. cmoors

What laser range finder would you recommend?

I have an old Bushnell that works but has a few problems for me: -the viewfinder is a large square that doesn't pick up flags well -sometimes i have to take the battery out get it to turn on -requires steady hands, and is a bit slow to register I know some of the new ones have tiny circles...
  17. cmoors

Switched to a Diablo Edge Driver...results so far

I'm sure its no surprise to this forum, considering the club did so well in the shootout. I'm a 10.8 with 104mph swing speed who struggles feeling comfortable with the driver. Sometimes I get 265 off the tee working it both ways, other times I feel lost hitting 200 yard shanks. My G10...
Back