Search results for query: *

1. Chunkylover77

Wackiest Story you can find

I love reading some of the crazy true life stuff that is out there. I just saw this one. Post away with what you have! http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-04-18/in-virginias-fairfax-county-robbing-banks-for-the-cia#p1
  2. Chunkylover77

Excel help needed

Hey guys/gals. We are working on a program that will give us an excel checklist as we assign orders. We have made the excel sheet but we have run into a problem. We have a description of what the step is needed on the left and the boxes to check that you have completed this step on the right...
  3. Chunkylover77

Mizuno Pretty Irons Thread 2013

I did a search for a thread and only saw the PGA show thread. If there is already a thread please merge. So I am still not sure why, but I purchased some Mizuno MP-H4's. I love combo sets and this is a Mizuno combo set so I gobbled it up. The H4 is a starkly different set from any of the...
  4. Chunkylover77

Goals for the 2013 season

Well I think for me anyway, the 2012 season has come to an end. I will continue playing but the season is over. I had a pretty good year. Had a bunch of rounds in the 70's and consistently stayed in the mid to low 80's even when I did not hit the ball well. My handicap went from a 10 to an 8.2...
  5. Chunkylover77

Big thanks to the one and only One-T!

Well the first Tour Van stop has come and gone. I know there is a thread for it and everyone is throwing down their memories in there. I do see threads all the time thanking members for smooth transactions so I figured Jarret deserved a thread in his honor. It cannot have been easy for him to...
  6. Chunkylover77

Happy Birthday Yorkem!

Happy Birthday dude. Hope it is a great one. See you in a few days
  7. Chunkylover77

Callaway Golf Morgan Cup Hybrid Thread

I figured these clubs deserved their own thread as they are that good. Callaway was nice enough to let us choose any shaft in their arsenal. I will edit this post with my thoughts and pictures later tonight. Reserved for goodness
  8. Chunkylover77

Where is your confidence line?

By that I mean at what club do you start to lose a little confidence. I would say for me with my irons it starts at the 7i. I pull the 7 and I'm shocked when I don't hit a green. I'm still pretty confident with the 6 but I'm not pissed if I'm just off the green. By the time I pull the 5i I would...
  9. Chunkylover77

FS: Ping G20 driver & Nike VR Pro Wedges

FS a couple of extra items Ping G20 10.5* with Tour TFC 169 D Regular Flex. Everything is stock on this driver. PLayed it once. My Fit is here so this goes. $250 shipped Nike VR Pro Forged wedges with DG Spinners. Used for 1/2 a season. Plenty of life left on these. $90 shipped for the...
  10. Chunkylover77

Why do you bag what you bag?

Just an honest question. What makes you decide what clubs to put into play? Do you think ego plays a part in your decision at all? I see a lot of bags on THP with some players cavity backs and that includes my own. Why did you pick them over the more forgiving irons? I know for myself, ego...
  11. Chunkylover77

FS 3 Eidolon wedges

Hey guys. Up for sale are 3 Eidolon wedges. The lofts are 51/54/60. They have been gamed so have a fair amount of chatter. Grooves still in great shape. The 51/54 have the Genius 9 graphite shaft and the 60 has a DG spinner in it. Really would like to sell these as a set. Lengths are stock. $120...
  12. Chunkylover77

Smash Factor and you. The dirty truth

So WTC is smash factor and why is mine so low. I was hitting in GG the other day with Yorkem. I was hitting some good drives at around the 240 mark. My smash factor was always in the 1.3's. Yorkem steps up and proceeds to worm burn one about 180 yards and his smash factor was in the 1.4's. I...
  13. Chunkylover77

Golf Mission

Just got an email for some new stuff from an online retailer. Noticed they were hawking a product called Golf Mission to improve your mental game. Looked it up and it looks like a pretty cool product. Was wondering if anyone had this or had heard of it...
  14. Chunkylover77

Odyssey Putters 2012

If this is not a good idea for a thread just delete. I did a search and didn't see a thread. I know we can't post pictures of putters because of NDA's but Odyssey has some pictures up on their website of one of the lines that is coming out. Looks like a very cool metal insert. The Metal-X...
  15. Chunkylover77

Ernest Sports

Hey guys. I saw this on youtube and it looks pretty cool. Not sure how well it could work. I truly want a launch monitor but this could be a cool tool. What do you think?
  16. Chunkylover77

FS--Bettinardi Studio Stock Stock 7

This one pains me but I need the cash. I think it's in good shape but it has definitely been gamed. 33" in length. Comes with the Kool Aid Poison grip which is pricey. And comes with the stock head cover. Looking for $275 shipped. Thanks for looking
  17. Chunkylover77

Help Me Help You

I often look to Jerry McGuire for sage advice. So his famous line guided me in making this thread. There was a facebook post that bothered me a few weeks back. Basically it was a woman who said that the reviews here stunk. I've been thinking about it a lot. I've also noticed that there have been...
  18. Chunkylover77

Any Slicefixer Fans?

So I've been pretty open that I'm going to do a swing change over the winter. I've decided that I wanted to do a more pivot controlled action. A teacher who goes by the name Slicefixer is the guy who I am going to model my swing after. He has a PDF out that encompasses a lot of his thoughts on...
  19. Chunkylover77

FS: Bunch of stuff

Hey guys. I need some funds so I'm getting rid of some of the extras Adams Idea Pro PNT2 20*--This is a tour only club. Excellent hybrid that is more iron like than wood like. I have an aftermarket voodoo SNV8 in there. Has a brand new Winn grip on it. Definitely been gamed. Paint line has a...
  20. Chunkylover77

CB vs CL77 Handicap Cage Match

So I decided that I needed some help in getting my golf game back to where I want it to be. I feel like I should be a 70's golfer and Coolbreeze is delusional in thinking that he should be as well. So a little wager is being made. We both right now are right around 11. Terms of the wager have...
Back