Search results for query: *

1. Harvmp28

Who Checks Their Lies?

So we know to keep an eye on our grips and change them when needed for comfort and performance. We also know that being fit for our clubs can give us the best opportunity at consistency and performance. One piece of the fitting process is your lie angle. Whether you have been fit or not: Do...
  2. Harvmp28

Harvmp28 - WITB

Driver Shaft: 3Wood/Heavenwood/4H Shaft: Iron/Wedge Shafts: I was beyond fortunate enough to be fit for this bag out at ECPC last December during the 3rd attempt for THP to take home the belt at The Grandaddy!! [emoji4]⛳️ This set was built to standard length with a 2UP lie angle. The...
  3. Harvmp28

Driver Swing Tips or Thoughts

I'm certainly not making any drastic changes with Regional Rivalry basically a month away but am definitely not opposed to some thoughts or things to concentrate on. Driver continues to be what separates my game from what it can certainly be (in my head at least). I have two driver swings my...
  4. Harvmp28

What aspect of the Golf Industry would you want to work in?

If you had the opportunity to get a job in any aspect of the golf industry, What would it be? And Why? Marketing R&D Accessory Tech(GPS, Rangefinders, etc.) Media Clothing and Shoes Local Pro Head Greenskeeper/Course Superintendent Other? I think I would have enjoyed proper schooling on...
  5. Harvmp28

FT: 2005 TM Rac TP CBs 3-PW

Up for Trade or Sale is a set of 2005 TM Rac TP Cbs 3-PW, they are shafted with DG Pros S300. They look great but I won't game them over my Apex, so they just sit around the basement, and would rather have putters laying around the house [emoji4]. I'll say $150, shoot offers worse I can say is...
  6. Harvmp28

Unofficial Contest: Grandaddy Love!

Well it's no secret I was fortunate enough to land a spot on #TeamRedemption and couldn't be more excited to be embarking on a journey of this magnitude! Keeping in the spirit of the awesomeness that is the Grandaddy, I just so happen to have a pretty awesome shaft laying around here that I...
  7. Harvmp28

What are you building? (Club style)

Thanks, definitely happy, but not sure I'll game them as much as look at them. I love my CB3s and the forgiveness they offer, these are sexy, but look much less forgiving
  8. Harvmp28

What are you building? (Club style)

Well I built my first set of clubs yesterday and couldn't be happier, I won a set of DG Pros last year, found a practically brand new set of 3-PW 2005 Taylormade TP CB's on the cheap and jumped on the green Lamkins they offered on twitter not too long ago. I don't have a swingweight scale but...
  9. Harvmp28

Srixon Golf Instagram Contest

Head on over to @SrixonGolf Instagram account and repost a picture they put up for a chance to win a set Z745s with limited edition KBS PVD shafts instructions on how to enter are listed below the photo. Ends December 22nd i believe. Good luck guys!
  10. Harvmp28

WTB: Cleveland Classic XL 10.5 Senior Flex

Just putting out a feeler if someone has one out there laying around. Thanks
  11. Harvmp28

WTT:Brand New TT DG Pro S300 Shafts

As the title says, this untouched set of 8 True Temper DG Pro S300 Shafts (.355 tip) are available for trade for those interested. I'm looking for a backup set of irons in decent shape (no browning) preferably CB and at least 4-PW. Im also not brand loyal but prefer a more classic look. I can...
  12. Harvmp28

Toughest Tee Shot For Amateurs? The 2014 Morgan Cup Opening Tee Shots

You all looked calm cool and composed, well done guys!
  13. Harvmp28

WTB: SeeMore M2 SS 34" or 35"

Figured I would check the market for this, I got a screaming deal on a gorgeous M2 from MoreGooder a month or so back and now the father in law is quite jealous and in love with it as well. Id love to surprise him with one for Fathers Day if I can find a good deal. Thanks for looking and if you...
  14. Harvmp28

Energy Drinks & Shots

Poison Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
  15. Harvmp28

Who Would You Caddy For?

If you could pick any PGA or LPGA player, who would you caddy for and why? I would want to caddy for a guy like Kuchar. Without knowing him he comes across as well rounded individual on and off the course, represents his sponsor, Bridgestone, very well, and seems to be a family man. I feel like...
  16. Harvmp28

Does Sand Scare You?

Are sand traps just another piece of your game your comfortable with making shots from? Or Does the thought of sand bring anxiety (along with 3-4 swings to get out) and tension to your game? I don't mind Sand. I dont want to be there but I do semi-enjoy the fact I get to play another shot...
  17. Harvmp28

Mentally or Physically what part of your game is most affected by slow play?

We have had a few slow play conversations of late but I feel like getting to a specific of which part of your game is affected the most. Whether the slow play is in your group or not, how does it affect you? For me, I play with a guy sometimes who I find to be terribly slow on the greens, which...
  18. Harvmp28

Shoes, What Do You Prefer

Spikes, Spikeless, or what Ill call Hybrids for the sake of discussion. What do you prefer? Full spikes give me too much torque on my knees, I am young and fairly athletic. Spikeless are fine but not for every weather for me. I prefer hybrids where some of the sole is spiked but some of the sole...
  19. Harvmp28

Hole In One or Albatross?

I have yet to get either but which shot would you prefer to have on your resume? Me personally I would like a Hole In One, just because I feel as if ever time you step up to a par 3 your really focused on the pin, with that definitely being a possibility, whereas on a par 5, the green in general...
  20. Harvmp28

WTB Taylormade 52* ATV

Looking for a right handed 52* ATV, if you have one you're willing to part with just pm me with what your thinking for it or send me a couple pics. Thanks for checking in! Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Back