Search results for query: *

1. DB TT

Custom Project X Shafts

For those that don't know it, THP hosts an event with Project X called The HandCrafted Experience. Here is the finished products that THPers got to design (as in profile), design the looks, and then hand roll themselves (with some help from Larry). ·······
  2. DB TT

Lighter Weight DG

Hey everyone, I wanted to post our official info on DG 105, 115W and 120. Let me know if you have any questions. DB We have our new lightweight Dynamic Gold family being released this month so just wanted to give some details on what is to come! The new Dynamic Gold 105, Dynamic Gold 115...
  3. DB TT

28-3

Hi Shred! Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
  4. DB TT

HZRDUS Holiday Gift!

Hello THPers! First off I want to say thank you for a great year. The enthusiasm you all have for golf equipment makes my job more fun than just sitting at a desk pounding out excel formulas. Secondly, I want to thank all of you that have supported HZRDUS this year. If you look at posts and...
  5. DB TT

Project X Air Cannon Testing #THCE continues

While the boys were here, c.a.eleric asked about seeing the air cannon we use for durability testing shafts. Unfortunately we didn't get to it so I promised c.a.eleric that I would make him a video. For our testing we fire golf balls at a speed that replicates a 135mph swing speed. We fire...
Back