Search results for query: *

1. B

Atmos v Tensei comparison

I’ve not been on here for a while but know it’s the place to go for tech advice. I’m looking at adding a 818H1 hybrid to the bag and not sure what shaft to go for. I know the easy answer would be to test them all, but I’m the UK they only really carry the basic stock options. Ive managed to...
  2. B

Herniated disc recovery time...?

Hi all, ive recently been diagnosed with a herniated disc after a month or so of playing golf in severe back pain/sciatica (shot my best ever score in that time though) and have been told to avoid all golf related activity until it's healed. Have any any of you had the same thing and how...
  3. B

2017 M1 - unexpected first outing

I picked my new 2017 M1 with PX Hzrdus Yellow and M2 hybrids up on Friday after receiving the call to say my pre order had been delivered to store. I excitedly picked the clubs up, with a round booked on the TwentyTen course at the Celtic Manor as their first outing. The clubs performed...
  4. B

M1 2017 shaft question

I was just wondering if anyone knew if the Hzrdus yellow shaft that comes with the new M1 is a made for shaft or if it's a real deal Hzrdus. Any ideas?
  5. B

BristolMike - WITB

I thought it was about time I added my bag on here. It's had a bit of an overhaul the past few weeks and I think I'm finally happy with it
  6. B

Project X LZ shaft question...

Hi, ive just been fit for new irons on the recomendation of my golf coach as the increased swing speed I've gained with him means my R flex irons are too soft now and my swing is only getting quicker. After an hour of hitting irons in the JPX 900 forged head the fitter put me into PX LZ 5.0...
  7. B

Have you ever....

Have you ever gone into a store with an idea in mind of what you liked/disliked and walked away with something completely unexpected? ive just gone to the local American Golf with the intention of buying a Callaway Great Big Bertha driver. I get to the store and they've completely sold out...
  8. B

Sun Mountain cart bags....

Hi, I've decided to replace my Titleist cart bag and I'm looking at 2 options to replace it with. They are the Sun Mountain Sync in blue/red or the Sun Mountain Tour Series in the grey. I don't know how to get pics on here so anyone able to help with that, it would be appreciated. I I was...
  9. B

Celtic Manor TwentyTen Course

Hey everyone, I just thought I would share my experience of the TwentyTen course. i managed to play the course last Tuesday for free as part of a work incentive, and I've got to say that the whole place is pretty special, and you are treated like a king. It all starts as you pull up to the...
  10. B

Cobra Stand Bags.......

I was just looking to see if anyone here had any experience with Cobra bags, and if they were good quality. I've seen the new Amp Cell bag and I'm very very tempted, just unsure how well they are made etc. i thought it would be worth asking everyone as I doubt I would get better advice elsewhere.
  11. B

Ping Latitude Stand Bag...

Hey everyone, i was just looking to see if any of you have used/own one of these bags. I'm changing my Titleist SX6 stand bag and looking for a good quality alternative. I'm considering the latitude or the new Titleist SE lightweight. Im leaning towards the latitude and if the quality is good...
Back