Search results for query: *

1. hammer84

ProTee VX Launch Monitor

Mine arrives Friday so I’ll check back in with thought. Moving up from a Mevo+ As far as comparisons, I have seen several direct in-depth side by sides. Ball numbers and club head speed were very very close. The biggest discrepancy seemed to be club path. The pro tee VX would show a few...
  2. hammer84

Golf Sim Software: TGC19 vs E6 Connect vs GSPro vs Foresight vs Others

I have used E6 and GSPro. Sticking with GSPro. Great graphic and physics. Continuous updates, tons of courses, online play and skills development items. I use it a Mevo+ and almost all issues are due to some short comings of the launch monitor. One things for consideration is to run it in...
  3. hammer84

FS : NIKE LUNAR CONTROL II - Pink

Brand new never used shoes. Size 10 mens. Do not have original box. $65 shipped in the lower 48.
  4. hammer84

SantaBarbara Golf suggestions

I'm heading to SB next week and I'm taking the sticks. Any suggestions ? Sandpiper seems like the obvious one, although it is a little pricey. thanks !
  5. hammer84

Rocketbladez vs JPx-825 results

I wanted to pass along what "my" finding while using both clubs. Background: I was a Rocketballz owner for about a year. Really liked most aspects of them, except the weird 4 & 5 iron. My iron play became extremely good ( for me ) so I moved to more of a players club. Long story short, I...
  6. hammer84

Customer Golf Outing in St Louis - recommendations needed !!

I'm starting to plan a customer golf outing in St Louis and needed some input on courses in the area. Looking for a upper to upper mid priced course that would have a meeting place located on site. If there are any "resort like" golf ( hotel/spa/course in one place ) setups I would love to...
  7. hammer84

3 club tourney - update

First thanks to all who lent advice in my last thread. I played the tourney today in beautiful 43 degree weather with wind, rain and even sleet. I used the a 2 hybrid, 7 iron and pitching wedge on the front nine. 3 hybrid, 6 iron and 53 degree wedge. Besides the crappy weather it was a...
  8. hammer84

Calling all Kansas City area THP'er

Lets do an outing !! I met MO_Hacker last year but still have not played with any of you. What day of the week works best , what area/course ? I'll put it together if I get some feedback !
  9. hammer84

3 club tourney advice

Ok hackers I need some brain power. I'm playing in a 3 club tourney for our first men's association event in two week. Rules are 3 clubs for the front nine, then switch out to 3 different clubs on the back nine. I have never played a 3 club tourney but I wanted a sanity check on my though...
  10. hammer84

Diablo forged irons - quick review

I hit the Diablo forged on friday. First day the rep had them so I got lucky or unlucky ;) I currently play 4dx pro forged irons. I was there to try some drivers out and while the callaway rep was looking for a shaft I grabbed on and took a few swings. They felt incredibly sweet. I ended up...
  11. hammer84

FS: Nickent 4DX Evolver head and shafts

I have a very nice 4DX evolver head 10.5, still in the plastic for sale. I also have two shafts, both have nickent grips and evolver tips. V2 HL 64g reg flex Graphite Designs YSQ 65g reg flex Tool included. Great head. I'm currently using a 4DX evolver 9.0 and love it. $225 shipped to...
  12. hammer84

Anybody tried the WINN PCI grips

I switched from Winn grips when I went glove-less last year. I checked out the new PCI grips at the shop and they feel very firm. I may have to give them a go this year. Any one else using them ?
  13. hammer84

Checking in from Mooosuri ;)

Great site !! Can't believe that I did not find it sooner. It is great to see a golf site with the egos checked at the door. Little background. Played in high school and college, quit for 15+ years out of pure frustration. Could not get over the hump. Picked it back up again a few years...
Back