Search results for query: *

1. lvgolfer

Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Wish they would come up into Youngstown worked in the Kenwood location for a short time, but came back home to family. Coworkers were awesome and care so much about helping people play better golf. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. lvgolfer

If you are looking for something within a half hour there is Mohican Hills or Fire Ridge (classic style) Hawks Nest or Black Diamond (modern layout). Black Diamond is a very love or hate course supposedly very tight and difficult, mixed reviews on conditioning. Might have to venture farther for...
  3. lvgolfer

Booked a hot deal for Manakiki at 1 tomorrow. Been wanting to play it for years. Still 3 spots available if anyone’s interested. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. lvgolfer

That’s awesome I knew of it’s existence but didn’t know you could play a round of golf with it. Is there one around Cleveland or Pittsburgh? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. lvgolfer

We had a get together there a couple years ago with North Star. Bent Tree is a solid layout and was in great shape from what I remember Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. lvgolfer

Haven’t played it but Deer Ridge in Belleville is right off 71. Probably about right where you would want to stop. I know everyone that’s played it speaks highly of it still on my list to get to. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. lvgolfer

Played every course but Punderson. I think Tanglewood has got to be the most underrated course in the area. Heard the conditions have improved a ton since I played. Ended up playing Roses Run this afternoon got a great deal on a tee time. Probably will end up playing Kensington possibly Thursday...
  8. lvgolfer

Didn’t realize how cold it was going to be in the mid 40’s at 7. That’s fine in the middle of winter but I’m thinking I’m going to play my golf in the afternoon this week Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. lvgolfer

Manakiki is probably the course I would most like to play I’m thinking like first thing Tuesday morning or maybe the afternoon just would like to avoid a 5+ hour round.
  10. lvgolfer

So I’m on vacation this week looking to get over to Cleveland or Akron/Canton area Monday-Thursday to play one of the few courses I haven’t played yet. The three I’m thinking of are Manakiki, Pine Hills and Seven Hills. I love quirky layouts and hoping for some really fun greens to putt on. Any...
  11. lvgolfer

Those greens look so pure, I heard somewhere that it’s not uncommon for only a couple groups to play there all day. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. lvgolfer

Looks like fun except for the fact I can barely ride a bicycle would probably be the first and only “cart” that I would send into the water [emoji51] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. lvgolfer

Snow should be gone by tomorrow here in Youngstown, hoping to get a quick 9 or 18 in Sunday. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. lvgolfer

Is An Offset Hosel a Selling Point?

As someone that used to work in the golf section of a big box store in the last 5 years. I found that some guys wanted a no fuss driver. When I first started we had the Amp Cell Offset Driver and I think the Amp Offset. It seemed that guys with slices hit it much straighter with the offset than...
  15. lvgolfer

Playing Valley of the Eagles today at 1 if anyone is interested. I payed like 20.50 thru tee off.com makes it worth the drive for me. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. lvgolfer

FS/FT Taylormade Tour Preferred CB/MC Combo Steelfiber i95 $210 Shipped

Tour Preferred CB/MC combo set 5-PW (5-7 CB, 8-PW MC). It is in decent shape. Standard L/L/L That's a 5 iron length of 37.75" so same as if they were steel. Equipped with Golf Pride CP2 Wraps in Midsize in really nice shape! Steelfiber i95 Stiffs. Got this set to try out the Steelfibers after...
  17. lvgolfer

What would you tell your 24 year old self?

Imagine that you are 24 again, but have a Bachelors in Business Management with Retail and Banking experience not really enjoying your job. You live in the rust belt so not many good job opportunities. You love golf obviously. You live near your family, but you want a change and a sense of...
  18. lvgolfer

Links vs Parkland

Most of the courses around home are parkland. When I get to play courses that are wide open, it gets my brain thinking more about strategy. That is why I love open golf courses, should I risk it over the bunker or lay back etc.. The best course that I ever played that many would consider...
  19. lvgolfer

WTT/WTS Project I decided to stop Nice Condition MP-54 with Premium Graphite Shafts..

Up for sale today is a project I kept changing my mind on, I originally bought the JPX-EZ Forged 6, MP-54 7-PW and JPX-825 Pro Gap Wedge with Aldila Rip Tour 115 with the Gold Flex Indicator most will say if you play stiff you want this flex. This Setup was built by the previous seller from...
  20. lvgolfer

FS Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2.5 $120

Up for Sale is a Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2.5 34" with a Midsize Red Iomic grip, this club was gamer that I played the whole season with I love it just need the cash in the bank due to schooling. Will ship with generic head cover. $120 Shipped CONUS and Paypal Fees.
Back