Search results for query: *

1. lvgolfer

FS/FT Taylormade Tour Preferred CB/MC Combo Steelfiber i95 $210 Shipped

Tour Preferred CB/MC combo set 5-PW (5-7 CB, 8-PW MC). It is in decent shape. Standard L/L/L That's a 5 iron length of 37.75" so same as if they were steel. Equipped with Golf Pride CP2 Wraps in Midsize in really nice shape! Steelfiber i95 Stiffs. Got this set to try out the Steelfibers after...
  2. lvgolfer

What would you tell your 24 year old self?

Imagine that you are 24 again, but have a Bachelors in Business Management with Retail and Banking experience not really enjoying your job. You live in the rust belt so not many good job opportunities. You love golf obviously. You live near your family, but you want a change and a sense of...
  3. lvgolfer

WTT/WTS Project I decided to stop Nice Condition MP-54 with Premium Graphite Shafts..

Up for sale today is a project I kept changing my mind on, I originally bought the JPX-EZ Forged 6, MP-54 7-PW and JPX-825 Pro Gap Wedge with Aldila Rip Tour 115 with the Gold Flex Indicator most will say if you play stiff you want this flex. This Setup was built by the previous seller from...
  4. lvgolfer

FS Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2.5 $120

Up for Sale is a Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2.5 34" with a Midsize Red Iomic grip, this club was gamer that I played the whole season with I love it just need the cash in the bank due to schooling. Will ship with generic head cover. $120 Shipped CONUS and Paypal Fees.
  5. lvgolfer

FS: Callaway Diablo Forged with KBS Tour

Callaway Diablo Forged KBS Tour 120 S Stand Length/Loft and Lie. They are equipped with Iomic Sticky Evolution 2.3 Standard Size grips, that are in pretty good shape. The iron heads however show wear from several seasons of frequent play. Looking for $135 Shipped CONUS.
  6. lvgolfer

WTB Cheap Driver Regular Flex 10.5 or more

WTB Cheap Driver Regular Flex 10.5 or more. Just need it for a friend and want to cut it down to 43.5". Really just need it to be a forgiving model and as long as it is a major brand really don't care could be up to 10 years old.
  7. lvgolfer

FS: One uber forgiving stealth bomber Ping G25 PWR 75 Tour Stiff and a Yes! putter.

Yes! Stacy-12 Center Shaft 34" in pretty good shape few small nicks and stock grip that has seen better days. NOTE: The putter is just wet in the one picture. Looking for $40 OBO Shipped CONUS. G25 10.5 with a PWR 75 (actually only 70g) Tour Stiff shaft and according to my measurement will...
  8. lvgolfer

Fs: 712 cb/mb kbs tour s $250

Up for sale are Titleist 712 4,5 CB and 6-PW MB with KBS Tour S Shafts and Golf Pride BCT Cord grips (4,5 say Titleist same grip though) grips are in decent shape same ones Tiger uses, but will probably need to be replaced by the season assuming you generally regrip your clubs every year. The CB...
  9. lvgolfer

Does Putter Offset Really matter?

I know I am left eye dominant right handed with a slight arc, so I was looking towards a half offset putter something such as the Odyssey #9, Scotty 1.5 or Fastback or Squareback. I would prefer something like a Newport 1.5. I am not big on any one brand, just want something that will feel good...
  10. lvgolfer

Where should I do my PGA Apprenticeship?

In about a year and a couple months I will be graduating from college, and right now I am heavily considering going into the PGA as a teaching professional. I love the game and everything about it, I currently work at Dick's and I love what I do, but obviously can't make it a career choice. My...
  11. lvgolfer

FS/FT Wilson Staff Di7 4-GW, Fresh Golf Pride 2G Grips.

Up for sale today is my current backup set of irons bought them off of globalgolf.com and added the Golf Pride 2G Standard Size Grips, logos in the down position, about 7-8 rounds ago (using air and 1 layer of painters tape) I would say they show normal wear without having any real scaring to...
  12. lvgolfer

Transitioning to career from college?

In the future May 2016, I will most likely have graduated college and hopefully have a job lined up with my business degree. I know most say that college is about getting the degree, but I feel like so far I have been inadequately prepared for my future I rarely have to study to get the same...
  13. lvgolfer

FS: The $70 Dollar Titleist sale 910, SM4 Pair and Circa #6

I am coming to the end of building a bag I have trust in so these are the extra's. The following link with take you to the pictures let me know if you have any questions or for paypal etc. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/czvcc95dtgcd3pd/AADlQIqrV7FyUsgY3FnEuHm8a?dl=0 First up are a pair of Vokey...
  14. lvgolfer

What Hybrid left you pleasantly surprised?

What Hybrid left you pleasantly surprised, after you hit it I have been struggling to find a 3 hybrid that I love hit the Adams Super S today on my trip to Cleveland and was really surprised with everything about it, I thought I would really struggle with accuracy, but really could hit it well...
  15. lvgolfer

Doing a golf related internship?(anyone done one) Please share experience

So I am a business major, we all know that maybe this isn't the best time to try to get in the industry, I work at Dick's so trust me I know. Since we fired the pro I was motivated to do a local internship with an ordinary business. However I realize that I only got one chance at this and I...
  16. lvgolfer

My little introduction thread, My names Dakota and I am a hack...

Now that we got the confession out of the way. I would just like to let you guys know I am known as "LabraeGolfer" on golfwrx.com. I live, breathe and eat, sleep, dream golf I work in the golf shop at Dick's Sporting Goods. I am a 21 year old Junior in the Business Management Program at Kent...
  17. lvgolfer

WTS/WTT Callaway X-Hot Pro 4-PW

Didn't see any real interest, can you close it up on your own?
  18. lvgolfer

FS/ FT: 905S 9.5 WhiteBoard 73 Stiff and Skycaddie SG5

This is my first sale post on this site however my feedback is 21 positive on Golfwrx.com under LabraeGolfer. With that said message me for paypal or if you have any questions. May be interested in trading both for a Scotty non-plumbers neck 34" depending on what you got may be able to add some...
  19. lvgolfer

Warren/ Youngstown Area sorta Akron, The North Myrtle Beach of Value Golf

I have lived in Leavittsburg my whole life (only 20 years), been playing golf for about 10 years only one in my family and the truth is we have some awesome value golf courses here goes my list Candywood, Flying B, Kensington, Riverview, Olde Dutch Mill, Sugar Bush, Windmill lakes, Boulder Creek...
Back