Search results for query: *

1. sabig27

The SkyTrak+ Launch Monitor

Sorry, last question. I am getting the SkyTrack +. Just wondering what are good options for projectors? I have a good gaming laptop, I just need a projector
  2. sabig27

The SkyTrak+ Launch Monitor

Question for those that use the Game Improvement Plan membership. Does the software include shot history in each section of the driving range, challenges, skills assesment?
  3. sabig27

Are spiked shoes necessary anymore?

As a NW golfer, yes we need spikes up here a lot of months of the year
  4. sabig27

GolfTrak Launch Monitor App

What is the range the phone has to be off the ground? I have a tripod that I can lower to about a foot off the ground, but not as low as what is shown
  5. sabig27

Winn grips - yea or nay?

Those that are saying no durability, are you referring to the 2.0’s? I’m not seeing any wear issues.
  6. sabig27

Winn grips - yea or nay?

Winn improved the durability in their Dri Tac’s 2.0. I have 50 rounds on mine and they are holding up great!
  7. sabig27

Budget Golf

Gotcha. When I went to their website it states they are joining the Global Golf Family. Are they still going to have their own website?
  8. sabig27

Budget Golf

I got an email from Budget Golf that they are being bought by Global Golf at the end of the month. I’m not sure how I feel about this. Hopefully the current employees of Budget Gold don’t lose their jobs
  9. sabig27

Tangent IOS app

They also have cheaper options and a free option as well
  10. sabig27

Tangent IOS app

I use it. It is a little steep but it comes with practice drills in which log on a map then has certain levels to meet before you go to the next level. The developer is super cool and is open to feedback. One of the best gps apps out there. Also has awesome strokes gained stats
  11. sabig27

SkyCaddie PRO 5X Tour Book GPS

I don’t disagree on some of the comments here but one cool new feature I can get behind is a new tracking tag system that shows information and club swing data that looks really cool if it works. It’s called Game Track 360 or something like that
  12. sabig27

Callaway Heavenwood - Best generation?

I think part of the problem with newer HW’s is the spin is lower so the height is not as great. The high spinning V Series with the high launch shaft of the Bassara gave most great height with great stopping power. Just my 2 cents though, I’m sure JB or other golf smart people here would have a...
  13. sabig27

Callaway Heavenwood - Best generation?

I play the Epic Max HW and enjoy it. Nothing comes close to the V Series HW. I need to find one again and relive some of those beautiful shots I remember
  14. sabig27

Cleveland Smart Sole Full-Face Wedges

The S wedge is a 58*
  15. sabig27

RIP Toby Keith

RIP Toby.
  16. sabig27

Portland may lose golf course to MLB

I saw this! I agree about their pro shop and demoing clubs with Trackman. Best in the area by a mile
  17. sabig27

G710 Replacement?

Reminds me a little of my beloved GMax irons which I still believe is the best SGI iron ever made
  18. sabig27

For Sale New 2023 Bridgestone RXS- 66 balls

I bought these as logo overuns from Golfballs.com. 66 brand new balls and none of them have logos. $100 include shipping to lower 48. Payment through PayPal or Venmo.
Back