Search results for query: *

1. sabig27

Budget Golf

I got an email from Budget Golf that they are being bought by Global Golf at the end of the month. I’m not sure how I feel about this. Hopefully the current employees of Budget Gold don’t lose their jobs
  2. sabig27

For Sale New 2023 Bridgestone RXS- 66 balls

I bought these as logo overuns from Golfballs.com. 66 brand new balls and none of them have logos. $100 include shipping to lower 48. Payment through PayPal or Venmo.
  3. sabig27

For Sale Near new Shot Scope X5

Used one time. Shot Scope X5 with all tags/charger. Venmo only. Shipped to lower 48 states. Price-$150 with shipping
  4. sabig27

For Sale 5 Dozen new Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis

5 dozen new Callaway Chrime Soft Truvis yellow and black. $200 includes shipping.
  5. sabig27

Golf Ball Plant Explosion

Did people hear about the golf ball plant explosion in Taiwan? Several people died unfortunately. Plant made 2 piece balls for Callaway, Taylormade, Bridgestone and DTC brands. Might want to stock up while you can for those that use them
  6. sabig27

For Sale Srixon yellow Q Star Tour

Nearly 5 dozen (57 balls) new yellow Srixon Q Star Tours. Cost is $90 including shipping to lower 48. Payment via PayPal or Venmo.
  7. sabig27

For Sale 5 Dozen new 2023 Srixon yellow Q Star Tour

New 5 dozen yellow Srixon Q Star Tours. $120 which includes shipping to lower 48. Payment via Paypal
  8. sabig27

For Sale 4 dozen new Callaway Chrome Soft

New 4 dozen Callaway Chrome Soft Triple Track. White. $100 including shipping via PayPal to lower 48.
  9. sabig27

2023 Callaway CB wedge

These look not bad for a cavity wedge. Same grooves as Jaws. https://www.tourspecgolf.com/callaway-cb-wedge-2023-jdm-version.html. I think I saw in the apex forum these are coming out next month
  10. sabig27

For Sale New Callaway Paradym Driver 12 degrees

New Callaway Paradym 12 degree driver. Stock shaft and length. Senior flex. I won this so I am selling at a discount to THP. $425 with shipping to lower 48 via PayPal.
  11. sabig27

For Sale 5 dozen new Chrome Soft balls.

New 5 dozen newest generation Callaway Chrome Soft balls. 4 triple track and one black/yellow Truvis. Firm price $125 includes shipping. Payment via PayPal to lower 48 states.
  12. sabig27

SMT Golf

I do not know if many of you remember SMT Golf and their popularity back in the day with long driving championships. I did not know they are still around and we’re bought out by Diamond Tour Golf, who is owned by Jason Hiland. Jason also own Sub70 and Hurricane Golf. SMT appears to be just a...
  13. sabig27

Callaway Big Bertha New Release?

Anyone have information on the new Callaway Big Bertha clubs supposedly dropping tomorrow?
  14. sabig27

Ping Repair Services

I I sent an older set of Ping GMax Irons to the Ping Repair Center. For $250, Ping refurbished six irons, lengthen each shaft, changed the lie angle, made a D2 swing weight, placed grips of my choice, and shipped the clubs back to me. All this within two weeks. The clubs look brand new. They...
  15. sabig27

For Sale 3 dozen yellow/black Truvis golf ball

2020 model Truvis yellow/black Chrome Soft golf balls. 2 dozen brand new. 11 golf used but in mint condition. Asking $65 including shipping via PayPal to lower 48.
  16. sabig27

Ping Chpr

Anyone hear anything about the ping chipper coming out? I saw it on the latest Ping you tube Round with Radar video posted one day ago. Looks like Cleveland smart Sole chipper. Called the Ping Chipr. It’s at the 26 minute mark if anyone wants to see it
  17. sabig27

For Sale Cleveland Launcher XL 5/6 Hybrids

Brand new Cleveland Launcher XL 5 and 6 hybrids. Senior flex. Sold as pair only. $275 for both clubs includes shipping.
  18. sabig27

For Sale Six dozen Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis

New six dozen Callaway Chrome Soft yellow truvis golf balls. $150 includes shipping
  19. sabig27

For Sale Arccos sensors-2nd generation

14 sensors including putter sensor. 2nd generation which means no subscription. Used one round so lots of battery life left. $170 including shipping via PayPal to lower 48.
  20. sabig27

For Sale Tour Striker Plane Mate

Used only once, comes with all three bands. $125 includes shipping. Shipped to lower 48 via PayPal.
Back