Search results for query: *

1. Bully

Appalling course etiquette - your thoughts?

I played with a buddy of mine in a two ball on Friday and it is fair to say that we were motoring round. The course was busy as it was a relatively nice day and we had two other two balls in front of us. The pair that were immediately in front of us were fairly decent golfers and were keeping...
  2. Bully

Nike VR pro combo irons

Any THP users own or hit a set of these clubs before? I love the look of them and would love to give them a go but wanted to know what other people thought of them first. might have to get down the golf shop to see if they have them!
  3. Bully

Why is TW PGA Tour '14 not available on PS Vita?

I am a massive fan of EA Sports' Tiger Woods PGA tour games and I but the new one each year, as I do the FIFA football (soccer) game. The problem is, I have to buy it for the PS3. i would love to have a more mobile version of the game and doing it for the Vita console would be ideal but as far...
  4. Bully

Can you get stone chips in clubs mended?

I took a chunk out of my 8 iron after catching a cunningly hidden stone and I am not best pleased. It does not affect the club but I know it is there and just wondered if anyone had done this and found somewhere to get a stone chip fixed?
  5. Bully

Swingtip. Anyone got one and does it work?

I have recently seen an advert for swingtip and thought it looked great. I was really drawn in, which is unlike me, as I am very sceptical about infomercials and the results that the manufacturers claim to get as a result of using their product. So I ask, Does anyone have swingtip and is it...
  6. Bully

Greetings from Essex. New member alert!!

Hello THP. Just a short introduction to let you know a little about myself. i have recently joined THP on advice of family members who are already members and I can see why they rave about it. Been browsing around and from what I've seen so far, I love the content. I've been playing golf for...
Back