Search results for query: *

1. PaulieWalnuts

FS: Ping IE1 4-U with Tour Issue AMT S400's.

4-U irons were gamed for 5 rounds and 3 range sessions. STD length and lie (blue-stock), D2.5 swing weight, NDMC MCC+4 blue grips. $700 OBO No trades and I won't separate the heads from the shafts. Irons are awesome, but I've just been hitting my AP2's so well that these are collecting dust.
  2. PaulieWalnuts

FS: Sun Mountain Four 5

Used this once and decided I'm really not a 14 way guy. SOLD!!!!!! [/URL] [/URL]
  3. PaulieWalnuts

FS: Callaway Apex 4-AW KBS V-tour Stiff with MD2 wedges.

34in Odyssey MXM w/upgraded black shaft and SS 3.0 grip. Used 2 rounds, comes with head cover and extra weights. $300 OBO.
  4. PaulieWalnuts

FS: BBA, Sun Mountain 3.5DLX, Optiforce 440 (Help me I have problems!)

9* BBA used for 2 range sessions. Stock stiff Fubuki shaft. Headcover and extra weights included. $350 Sun Mountain 3.5DLX used 4 rounds, decided I like 14 ways better. My loss is your gain, just be reasonable with offers due to shipping costs. $105 OBO Callaway Optiforce...
  5. PaulieWalnuts

FS: Priced to move, Covert Performance 1.0, TM DLL, 8 GP NDMC

NO TRADES AT THIS TIME! I will throw in a sleeve of Pro V 1X's in either sale. Someone picks up both I'll throw in 3 sleeves. NikeCovert Performance 1.0 that I purchased off a board bro here and never used. This is the Performance head with the "]Tour Silver KuroKageshaft in Stiff. $100...
  6. PaulieWalnuts

FS: Skycaddie SGX+Extras ($100)

Used it for about a year. Decided this year I'm gonna go with the range finder. $100 Shipped OBO
  7. PaulieWalnuts

FS: 2013 Callaway X-Forged 4-PW ($500)

fTrying to thin the heard a bit, got this set at the end of last season. 4-PW set is 9.0/10 with std L/L/L. Standard Project X 6.0 shafts. 7 iron shown is the one with the most wear, which isn't much. I did regrip them with Lamkin i-Lines (black). $400 OBO. NO TRADES please!
  8. PaulieWalnuts

Moving Sale! 2013 SM 4.5 9.9/10 and Ping Anser Forged wedges (54/58)

Don't want to take these things with me so I figured I'd try to move them quick. I close on my house on Friday so beyond that it would take me a few days to get things boxed and shipped. 2013 Sun Mountain Four 5 used 2-3 rounds. Turns out I'm not a 14 way guy. $135 Shipped NO...
  9. PaulieWalnuts

TV providers

Who is everyone using and what's been your experience. Service, price, ect.
  10. PaulieWalnuts

FS: 2013 New Ping hoofer

This bag never touched outside of my house. Comes with rain hood. Shipping on bags isn't cheap so be gentle with your offers. $140 shipped OBO Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S™4
  11. PaulieWalnuts

FS: Ping i20 4-U Black Dot and Scottsdale TR Grayhawk

Gonna be moving so I have to sell off the excess. 9/10 Ping i20 4-U black dot (STD L/L/L) with CFS stiff shafts and brand new Lamkin i-Line STD black grips. SOLD!!!!!! Brand new Ping Scottsdale TR Grayhawk 34in with head cover. $140 Shipped OBO
  12. PaulieWalnuts

FS: 2012 Sun Mountain Hyrbid

Barely used 2012 Sun Mountain Hybrid bag. Bags aren't cheap to ship so please no low ball offers. SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. PaulieWalnuts

14 way divider or hate'em?

What's your preference? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  14. PaulieWalnuts

2013 Sun Mountain Four 5

Anyone using one? I have a 2012 Hybrid but I'm finding I'm not too keen on the massive square opening.
  15. PaulieWalnuts

2013 Callaway gear

Anyone know if new wedges are coming down the pipeline this year??? Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD
  16. PaulieWalnuts

Pick my experiment (Driver Edition)

X-hot pro or VRS Covert and why?
  17. PaulieWalnuts

FS: Nike VR Pro Combo Irons (with wedges included), Scotty Squareback, RBZ 3H

Have a new set of irons coming so I need to make some room. All prices are OBO, no trades at this time. Nike VR Pro Combo 3-P DGS300 Standard L/L/L. Irons are 8.5/10 just to be safe. $400obo
  18. PaulieWalnuts

Greetings from Da Bing

What do you hear, what do you say?
Back