Search results for query: *

1. gatoreric

WTB Sun Mountain C-130S

Finally decided on the bag I want and can’t find it anywhere. So I figured I’d try here. It’s the 2020 Sun Mountain bag in the blue/black/cobalt. Attached a pic. Of anyone has one they want to sell or see one in a store then let me know. Thanks.
  2. gatoreric

WTB Glide 2.0 Stealth 50 degree (Closed)

Looking to buy a Ping Glide 2.0 50 degree SS with the stock Ping Wedge shaft in it. Let me know. Have the set UW but want to try the 50 to go with my 54 and 58. Found one. can close.
  3. gatoreric

WTB: Ping G hybrid 17 and 22

Looking to buy a Ping Hybrid in good shape. Demoed the G and they really fit my swing well. Looking for a 2H (17 degreees) in standard Alta stiff flex. Prefer with headcover, but without works too. Thanks. BTW, I found the 22.
  4. gatoreric

WTB- Clubs for daughter

My 15 year old has taken up golf and looking for woods to fill out her set. Looking for a driver and hybrid. Maybe a 3 wood too. She has some irons she likes and a putter. Prefer something of decent quality without breaking the bank until she improves. Let me know if you guys have anything that...
  5. gatoreric

Wedge setup choices

I know there are alot of posts on wedges and wedge setup. I have read a ton of them, But figured I would post my particular dilemma and get the thoughts of THP. Recently purchased I200's which I absolutely love. Went with 5-UW in power specs which puts my UW at 49.5. After a few rounds my UW is...
  6. gatoreric

Ping i200

Anyone put these in play yet? Hit them at a demo day and loved them. Going to get a set soon. The new AWT 2.0 shafts have got my interest as well if anyone has used those some feedback would be great. Thanks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. gatoreric

Mystery animal at FedEx St Jude

Did anyone figure out the mysterious animal (monkey, orangutan, etc) that they kept showing. McCord sounded completely baffled at what this animal was doing just sitting among the other spectators watching the golf. I must have missed it trying to fond which channel they were flipping the...
  8. gatoreric

Tiger's Bag

Watching the PGA this morning and wondering what logo is on Tiger's bag?
  9. gatoreric

Am I a single digit?

While I usually want to round up if I'm playing my buddies, I think I'll round down in this case. I'm declaring I'm a single digit handicapper, like to get my fellow THP'ers thoughts? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. gatoreric

How quirky are you?

This is a as much of a confession as it is a question. Wondering how quirky you guys get on the course. I mainly keep my quirkiness to myself, but do some unique things that make me question my sanity at times. Examples of this are beatboxing (to CCR songs at times) while I practice my chipping...
  11. gatoreric

Score watch or not?

What position do you guys take when it comes to knowing your score while playing? I used to follow it very closely, add it up at the turn and so forth. Lately been just playing and adding up at the end. I kinda have a feel for my score, so I'm not oblivious. Seems like I score better when I just...
  12. gatoreric

How do you react?

I manage a retail store and always have my putter and a cup set up behind the counter for practice. Most customers make remarks, typically positive. Just had a guy who asked for help, then looked and saw the putter and mumbled "boring" then kept on with his requests. I ignored because it's not...
  13. gatoreric

What's your 7 iron distance?

I know comparisons are dangerous. I am aware that distance doesn't matter, just curious as to what everyone hits their 7 iron. I see various posts and just wondering what some other guys play at. Maybe you do or do not hit this way everytime. But good weather, good lie, etc. What distance do you...
  14. gatoreric

WTB Ping Craz-E magnetic headcover

Looking to get a Ping Craz-E magnetic headcover. The one in the pic is what I'm looking for. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. gatoreric

Epoxy Options

My Ping 52 degree MB wedge just had the black weight thing fall out of the back. My 56 degree did this a while back and I sent it into Ping because I actually lost the black weight. This time I still have the weight. Wondering if I should send it into Ping to get it repaired or just try to epoxy...
  16. gatoreric

Paintfill

I searched and saw a couple of old posts about customizing your clubs, but nothing exactly what I was looking for. I am the kind of guy that doesn't change equipment too much so I am not worried too much about resell value. By the time I change I usually just keep an extra bag for anyone who...
  17. gatoreric

Rabbit Ears

Anyone here having any advice/experience with having a little Colin Montgomerie in their game? By that, I mean little little sounds or annoying things on a course affect your game and your swing. I know the sound of talking playing partners, an inconsistent mower, or a cart slowing edging its...
  18. gatoreric

FSGA events

Just wondering if any of you Florida golfers have ever played in the one day events offered by the FSGA? Been thinking about playing in one and would like feedback from anyone who has any. Thanks.
  19. gatoreric

Made for TV Golf (Fun Season)

I know they used to do this in the past, but why do they not have more fun made for TV type events at the end of the season? I know the season is never ending anymore, but still be nice to see something fun. Maybe pair a Champions Tour, PGA Tour, a LPGA and a amateur in some kind of scramble. Or...
  20. gatoreric

Ping Grips

Any of you Ping fans have any experience with the 703 and ID8 grip? My old I3's are way overdue for a grip and the Lampkin Ping Grips that came with them are not available anymore. Wondering if any of you guys had any thoughts on the newer offereings.
Back