Search results for query: *

1. H

Greyson

Thanks, I'll go a size smaller with Greyson and see how that works.
  2. H

Greyson

Same size fit as Under Armour, Adidas, etc.? I've been buying Stitch shirts since they have the ML size which is perfect for me.
  3. H

Do You Watch the LPGA?

I DVR every LPGA event but only DVR PGA majors. I watch PGA events when they are on and I'm home but don't mind if I miss them. I do want to watch some of the PGA majors so I DVR those and skip through them to see what I want to see. I DVR every LPGA event and watch them from start to finish...
  4. H

Post round drinks for recovery from the heat

I agree. I will drink 8 ounces or more after walking rounds when the temps are above 90 and we have high humidity.
  5. H

Do you play golf with a sun-blocking wide brim hat?

I do. Wide brim hat from Outdoor Research is my new favorite.
  6. H

60 Degree Wedge Distance

My 60* wedge is stock 95 yard shot.
  7. H

2021 Masters Ticket Application is live

Maybe I can get lucky twice. Applied for the first time last year and got tickets. Fingers crossed.
  8. H

Which tees would you play?

Tee box A for me. I love a course that makes me use every club in the bag.
  9. H

Golf Channel's GOLF Am Tour Permanently Shut Down

I quit that tour several years ago. Kasey did a great job getting participation for the local GWAT but that's a double edged sword. Maxed out every event for the most part which led to too many 6 plus hour rounds. Had to shag balls on the range sometimes because that was the only way you...
  10. H

2020 Edition - Best Hats for Sun Protection

Had a couple of Nike sun hats that wore out and couldn't find any more. Went with Oregon Research hats and I love them...
  11. H

#PushCartMafia - Are you in?

Probably played around 1,500 rounds in the past 10 years and used a pushcart on roughly 1,300 of those rounds!
  12. H

How many courses have you played?

Been playing for 10 years now and have played 159 golf courses. I will add 5 more to that number by the end of this week. Leaving for a quick trip to Alabama tomorrow morning to play 5 RTJ Trail courses. I collect scorecards from courses I play.
  13. H

Would you play without a fairway wood?

I do often. Rarely play a fairway wood, prefer my hybrids.
  14. H

Eating a bratwurst/hotdog

Totally acceptable. I do the same, even when I eat tacos and burritos.
  15. H

How Many Golf Balls Do You Carry In Your Bag

For casual rounds I carry 6. For tournament play I carry a dozen.
  16. H

Does Your Course Supply Water?

You don't go thirsty at my course. We're known for alcohol consumption but have easy access to water coolers and the clubhouse. We have a water station on number 4 and number 6 on the front and you're back to the clubhouse at the green of number 4. Then you pass the clubhouse leaving the...
  17. H

Write a sad story in 3 words

No golf today....
  18. H

What Course is Your Area Known For?

I like Olde Stone. Some folks think it's actually a better course than Valhalla.
  19. H

Gambling Golf Games!

My group plays Bisque most of the time. Every player gets full handicap. Each player can use their strokes on any hole they choose they just have to announce to the group that they are using a stroke or 2. Yes, you can use 2 strokes a hole and we play carryovers. Hard to strategize...
Back