Search results for query: *

1. H

True Spec or Club Champion Club Fitting in Naples, Florida

#1 Headed to Naples to play some golf in two weeks but have time for a full bag fitting while I'm there. True Spec and Club Champion both have locations there so I'm hoping to get some feedback from others who have experience at one or the other, or both. Which would you choose or do you...
  2. H

Naples Florida Course Recommendations

Headed to Naples the 1st week of September and would love to whittle down my list of possible courses to play. If you have any input on my list or have another course you would recommend please let me know. I can play get in 10 rounds on this trip, maybe a few more if I play 36 a day or two...
  3. H

Playable Courses Near Louisville

No local courses open and it's been 2 weeks since I have teed up a ball. Making a road trip Sunday to play but don't know where to go. Would appreciate any suggestions on where to play within a 100 miles of Louisville.
  4. H

Tampa, St. Pete, Bradenton...Where To Play

Vacationing again in Florida this year in May instead of Hilton Head and am looking for new courses to play. Will be staying on Indian Shores but am willing and ready to travel to play golf. Haven't played a lot of golf in this area as we normally stay on Anna Maria Island when in Florida this...
  5. H

Indy Recommendation

Hey Indy Hackers, I have a free day this week so I'm heading north to play a round. My top two options right now are Brickyard Crossing or the Donald Ross course at French Lick. Would appreciate input from anyone who has played either or both courses.
  6. H

WTB: Ping K15 5 Wood

Looking for a Ping K15 5 wood with regular flex shaft.
  7. H

any Indiana THP'ers Play GolfWeek Am Tour?

Any Indiana THP'ers play on the GolfWeek Am Tour (formerly eGolf)? Just received a notice to play at Otter Creek on April 30th for the Indianapolis section. Thinking about going as I've never played Otter Creek and have heard nothing but good things about the course. I play on the regular...
  8. H

Random Acts of THP Kindness

Random acts of kindness. Here at THP they seem to occur with amazing regularity. Two recent threads about THP’ers and their random acts of kindness are here: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?19431-Another-generous-THP-member-shout-out-arydolphin...
  9. H

Average Green Size, What's Yours?

Did a search on this topic and didn't get any hits so I thought I would ask..... What's the average green size at your home course? I think we may have some of the smallest greens in the state. Average green size is 1,517 square feet at my course. Are yours smaller? Our largest green is...
Back