Search results for query: *

1. Agent Jay

Do you use more than one shaft model in your iron set?

I have two wedges that I bought, matched my set but didn't have the same shafts. Typically, no they all match in my bag with my irons.
  2. Agent Jay

Custom Bags

I really liked my Ping bag I had in my college playing days, still have that bag, too. This looks great.
  3. Agent Jay

2021 Open Championship Contest and Thread

Branden Grace is my pick
  4. Agent Jay

Fight at KFT Monday Qualifier

Darn it!!!! I KNEW I should have put my name in to help with that event when the email came through! UGH!!! :ROFLMAO:
  5. Agent Jay

Slacks or shorts?

I don't really care either way. I can see the valid arguments for both sides. BUT, if I had to choose one or the other? I would lean towards traditional and require slacks.
  6. Agent Jay

Best shot you’ve ever seen a tour pro hit in person?

Charley Hoffman's hole in one at #16 on Sunday at The Master's in 2018!
  7. Agent Jay

The Pets Thread

Getting a new puppy this next Monday. I'll update with pictures then. She's a Corgi...one of my favorite breeds. We have two rescue's, both girls, both are Chaweenie's....Sassy who's 7 and Pepper who's 5. Then my best pal, Bolt. He's a Corgi and he's 5. Can't wait to get the new pup!
  8. Agent Jay

FootJoy Premier Series Golf Shoes

Those look good! Anyone have a Discount Code for FJ? I'd like to get a new pair.
  9. Agent Jay

How Much Major Championship Golf Do you Watch?

I tend to watch the Major's more than regular Tour events. I don't know the time length though. I tend to watch The Master's the most, then either Open and the least being the PGA.
  10. Agent Jay

Worst Pairing You’ve Ever Had?

Worst I've ever had was a slow player. We started timing him from the moment he selected his club, alignment, set up to hitting the shot....just standing over the ball was almost 1 minute.
  11. Agent Jay

Tour Event 2021 US Open Contest and Thread Sponsored by Callaway Golf

Charley Hoffman 9 degree X flex
  12. Agent Jay

Listen to one artist the rest of your life? Who would it be?

U2, so much variety in their music over the years.
  13. Agent Jay

The Last Time You Quit Early

Can't remember the last time I did that. Even if I'm playing like crap, I usually don't quit until I've finished at least 9.
  14. Agent Jay

Who would you like to see win a major next?

Rickie or Rory....but I'd love to see Phil win the US Open just to cap it all off and give him all four Majors finally.
  15. Agent Jay

Yay or Nay on Egg Salad?

Yeah, I'm in on this. Egg....tuna....combo of both....with chicken....mustard base or mayo, either way. I'm just not a fan of putting fruit in it.
  16. Agent Jay

Are You an Angry Golfer?

I've been known to be upset with myself after some shots I thought I shouldn't hit, but that was more in the days when I had my swing really under control. Not so much anymore.
  17. Agent Jay

Matte or Glossy

Either is fine, but I'm more of a glossy leaning look myself.
  18. Agent Jay

CONTEST Win This GPS Watch

Thanks, that's a great GPS watch.
Back