Search results for query: *

1. ShanksaloT

I turned down a Masters ticket-am I crazy?

I would never turn down a free ticket to Augusta... but then again, I have never been....
  2. ShanksaloT

Best Logo in Golf?

Course Logo: Player Logo: Company Logo:
  3. ShanksaloT

Brand Talk: What comes to mind when you think of PING?

I think the best stand bag (hoofer) ever created.... when I was a looper, we used to call bags that felt light "ping bags" regardless if it was a Ping bag or not... I then think of a golf tech company that has been surpassed; they were the originators I feel of customization in terms of fitting...
  4. ShanksaloT

JT and Bones Parting Ways

I have a feeling Bones is gonna go join Phil and get his bag. I have a feeling he doesn't like broadcasting and now that Phil has that opening, it makes sense...
  5. ShanksaloT

Would You Put Your Name On Your Bag?

Right now I have added an Ireland flag to my USA Ping bag. Since I got this bag I am now a member at a club - when I get my next bag it will have the logo on the side and my name on the ball pocket. Most likely "Dev" in script... (short for Devlin)
  6. ShanksaloT

2024 Major Championships - Frontrunner and Dark Horse

Masters: Frontrunner: Brooks Darkhorse: Bryson PGA: Frontrunner: Scottie Darkhorse: Tyrrell Hatton US Open: Frontrunner: Rory Darkhorse: Joaquin Niemann British: Frontrunner: VIktor Hovland Darkhorse: Shane Lowry
  7. ShanksaloT

Toe Hang vs. Face Balance - Can YOU tell a difference

So I won a FB Odyssey 7 versa putter which always felt too light and I just swapped out the weights and the head feels much more stable now and will definitely try it this season. For whatever reason, with my Taylormade Spider, my misses are primarily left (a pull) and now I realize it is a...
  8. ShanksaloT

Which club type changes the least in your bag?

Putter and 4h change the least. But might try a new putter this season.
  9. ShanksaloT

The Stitch MUT Bag

Thanks JB. My subtle patriot bag has not held up well so considering this but also strongly leaning towards the Sun Mountain club glider.
  10. ShanksaloT

The Stitch MUT Bag

Curious for those of you whom have used this bag for flying with clubs, how is it holding up? Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk
  11. ShanksaloT

Less Players is Better - Rory

Considering when I look at the fields these days and I barely recognize anyone, I like this idea.
  12. ShanksaloT

Callaway Paradym Drivers

I went to a simi session yesterday and hit 3 drives over 270, one was 290 which is long for me. I tinkered with the setting and now will leave a "stated loft" and "D". I loved the lower, more piercing flight I have seen on the course and on the simi.
  13. ShanksaloT

Do you Clean Your Clubs?

Every few rounds I will do a deep clean of the heads, shafts and grips. After every shot I wipe the dirt off and then clean the grooves. At the start of ever season I also polish the heads/shafts on each club using the "club doctor" kit.
  14. ShanksaloT

Are Range Finders Worth It?

Yes absolutely. I bought the below one for my backup bag and it works great. 99bucks and has slope and locks onto the target very easily...
  15. ShanksaloT

If your current bag set-up was suddenly gone….?

I’d replace everything except maybe just might switch 5w to a 3w HL
  16. ShanksaloT

Callaway Paradym Drivers

Played yesterday. I absolutely love this driver. I just have to make sure to tee it up a little more to catch it on the up swing. Several of my drivers were 275-280 which is big for me. The lower ball flight also just runs when it hits.
  17. ShanksaloT

Ordered a Sunmountain 4.5 Bag from an Ebay Retailer

So I looked over their feedback and that is not the only bag they have sold to ebayers. I would contact the seller first and if that doesn’t resolve the issue, contact eBay. Considering he seems to be a golf equipment retailer, I doubt he wants a dissatisfied customer….
  18. ShanksaloT

Swing Up With Driver?

Many recreational golfers think that only "one swing" is needed... AOA is a huge differentiator and not many can grasp the idea of having a "positive" AOA / hit up mentality with the big stick
Back