Search results for query: *

1. jspangs

Michigan hackers, check in here

[emoji102] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. jspangs

What would it take for you to join a private club?

Covid and everyone picking up golf. It was miserable getting a good tee time and having to play 5+ hour rounds. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. jspangs

I’ve been good, and yourself? Any time you want to get out let me know I’m working on the east side now, but still kept my membership this year. Definitely get out at MCC or Thousand Oaks whenever the weather breaks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. jspangs

I’m always down to play golf with cool people. Tell me the time and place and if I’m not out of town for work I can definitely play. With that said. MY club has some great courses we can play like Thousand Oaks or Muskegon CC, but I’m on the east side a lot with my grandparents living in Saline...
  5. jspangs

Well if you make it up that way let me know, we can go out to Thousand Oaks or Muskegon CC. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. jspangs

You can believe what you want. It was a better course before they removed 2000 trees from the course. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. jspangs

You should have messaged I would have gotten out to play. American Dunes is very overpriced IMO. That course was better before the redesign. The Ravines has a couple cool holes. What shape was it in? I swear that course is always wet when I go out there. I love Hawkshead it’s a fun layout...
  8. jspangs

How would you play this Par 4

Is it just the bunker down the left? If just the bunker I’m going for it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. jspangs

Sand baggers are Cheaters! Agree?

I’m right there with you on my league as a 7hcp, I have to give strokes every week. And just a consistent 7 so I just par myself around the course and make very few birdies. So it’s really frustrating losing a hole i par or pushing a hole the off chance I make a birdie. I would love to get HCP...
  10. jspangs

‘22 Annual Golf Road Trip

Well work did a good job of changing my schedule last minute so I had to make some quick adjustments because the timeframe I had to get home was cut down. With that I had to take a more direct route from California to Michigan. So my first stop was The Prairie Club. I played both the Dunes and...
  11. jspangs

Colorado Members thread

That would be have been awesome. Yeah a lot of courses are pretty accommodating with me be a CC in member just asking for my pro to send over an email. They were like it’s a hard no [emoji1787][emoji2369]. So hopefully the stars align at some point. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. jspangs

Colorado Members thread

I know it’s a long shot but what are the odds of someone being a member at Ballyneal? Work changed up my schedule for travel so I’m trying to revise my golf road trip in a more direct route home. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. jspangs

Payne’s Valley is in Missouri. I got to play it last summer and it awesome! Though I preferred Ozark National. Still a great trip. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. jspangs

I officially have all my rounds booked! Day 1: Drive Day 2: Bandon Dunes and Sheep’s Ranch Day 3: Pacific Dunes Day 4: Chambers Bay Day 5: Drive Day 6: Oxbow Country Club Day 7: Erin Hills Day 8: Bettinardi Studio B I’m super excited. My only questionable course is Oxbow, idk if anyone knows...
  15. jspangs

Not until the end of May. I’m doing a Golf road trip leaving May 17th. Playing Bandon Dunes, Sheeps Ranch, Pacific Dunes, Chambers Bay, Oxbow CC (#1 in ND), and Erin Hills. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. jspangs

I’ve got about 15-20 rounds in so far this year. Perks of traveling for work [emoji6] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. jspangs

I wish man. I won’t be back yet. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. jspangs

I’m playing my first rounds at Bandon May 18th then Chambers Bay on May 20th. My goal it get home right before my mens league night in Michigan on the 26th. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. jspangs

So I’m an currently planning out this years golf road trip from SoCal to Michigan. I am taking a much more indirect route and driving north before heading east. As always I would love for anyone local to join for round. And I also would love any suggestions on courses. I’m leaving SoCal May 17...
  20. jspangs

Guys Weekend - South Eastern Michigan

Come to the west side of Michigan the golf is hands down better. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back