Search results for query: *

1. hudson23

For Sale Titleist u-505 4

One more price drop before heading to the bay!! 140.00 plus shipping
  2. hudson23

Price drop to $150 plus shipping. Would much rather sell this here than eBay!
  3. hudson23

Alphard v2 motorized golf trolley who has it and what are your thoughts

I have one and used it this season with my clicgear 4.0 cart. Most coarses I played this year it went great but unfortunately my home coarse has horrible cart paths and with the stationary front wheel it didn’t work very well. I have since been researching the kit to turn the single wheel into a...
  4. hudson23

I have a titleist u505 4 iron that I had in the bag a few rounds and probably only hit maybe 10 times. It has the hazardous stiff shaft stock length and lie and a brand new golf pride tour velvet +4 midsize grip. $140 plus shipping.
  5. hudson23

WTB Utility/Driving Iron

I have an almost brand new titleist u505 that I was getting ready to put on the marketplace, but it’s a 4 iron 22 degrees I believe.
  6. hudson23

Hudson WITB

Here were the clubs I used for most of this season. The season started of well but then I started to struggle at the top end of the irons so I ended up picking up a set of the ltd one lengths to finish the season and was a lot more consistent in that department. I believe I’ll be planning on...
  7. hudson23

Review JumboMax UltraLite Golf Grips

I played around a lot with the ultra lite xs grips this year and pulled the trigger and bought a full set to grip every club with them. My only regret is I just got an email about them doing a limited run of blacked out ultra lites that look Alot better in my opinion.
  8. hudson23

WTB Maltby Irons

I’ve got a set of the dbm irons 4-gap wedge. I believe they have the fst 115 shafts and golf pride mcc +4 midsize grips on them. Probably has 15-20 rounds on them. $190 plus shipping
  9. hudson23

For Sale One Length Irons, Putters and More

Speedzone one length 5-gap $475 obo Stock steel stiff kbs 90 shafts 36.5 length, grips are off Incase you want to extend the shafts. I removed them right after I got them so the sensors still have the protectors on them. These have maybe 10 rounds on them and are in excellent shape. Hybrid is...
  10. hudson23

What golf stuff did you buy today?

I’m pondering this a lot thinking I can get the same yardage out of it. Almost ready to pull the trigger lol.
  11. hudson23

#PushCartMafia - going electric?

I’ve been in the push cart mafia for a couple years now. My home course is so hilly that I decided to upgrade this season!! I can’t wait, it’s going to make it so much easier especially on those 90 degree days.
  12. hudson23

Ordered these the other day from budget golf. With the discount they ended up being like 40 bucks shipped!!
  13. hudson23

The wife wanted a push cart so I ordered a clicgear 4.0 and while I was at it ordered the Alphard e wheels v2. I’ve been on the fence for a while and after reading Jmans write up on it I pulled the trigger. Really looking forward to this season now, especially seeing how every course up here in...
  14. hudson23

One Length Irons Thread: Join the Revolution

Last year I put a radspeed one length 3 hybrid in the bag and it was one of my favorite clubs to hit. It was my consistent 200 yard club!
  15. hudson23

For Sale Maltby irons, seemore putter

I have for sale a set of maltby sti2 irons 4-gap wedge and also a 3 and 4 hybrid. Only played a couple of rounds and decided to go one length. They have the score stiff shafts in them standard length. The grips are midsize lampkins like tour velvets. I also have a seemore original fgp putter...
  16. hudson23

For Sale F9 OL Irons, OL Hybrid, TM MG2 Wedges

Does the hybrid have the stock recoil shaft in it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. hudson23

WTB - starter iron set in good condition

I have a set of maltby Sti2 irons that have only a few rounds on them. I have 4 iron to gap wedge and the sti2 3 and 4 hybrids. I’d let them go for like 200 bucks for everything. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. hudson23

Could or would you armlock?

Is it installed like a conventional grip or like I believe Bryson does, spun like a quarter turn so the flat spot which would normally be the top against your forearm Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. hudson23

Could or would you armlock?

I just picked up an odyssey v-line armlock and going to give it a go. I have to cut it down and was wondering if anyone has used the jumbo max 17 inch arm lock grip and if so did you install it so the flat spot is against your forearm? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. hudson23

One Length Irons Thread: Join the Revolution

Didn’t go all in with the radspeed but found a real good set of speed zone one lengths in seven iron length. I regripped with painters tape and air compressor. I’ll probably end up cutting them down to 8 iron length. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back