Search results for query: *

1. hudson23

For Sale Titleist u-505 4

I have a titleist u505 4 iron that I had in the bag a few rounds and probably only hit maybe 10 times. It has the hazardous stiff shaft stock length and lie and a brand new golf pride tour velvet +4 midsize grip. $140 plus shipping.
  2. hudson23

For Sale One Length Irons, Putters and More

Speedzone one length 5-gap $475 obo Stock steel stiff kbs 90 shafts 36.5 length, grips are off Incase you want to extend the shafts. I removed them right after I got them so the sensors still have the protectors on them. These have maybe 10 rounds on them and are in excellent shape. Hybrid is...
  3. hudson23

For Sale Maltby irons, seemore putter

I have for sale a set of maltby sti2 irons 4-gap wedge and also a 3 and 4 hybrid. Only played a couple of rounds and decided to go one length. They have the score stiff shafts in them standard length. The grips are midsize lampkins like tour velvets. I also have a seemore original fgp putter...
  4. hudson23

SOLD

I am selling a set of forged tec irons that I’ve only played maybe 10 rounds with. It is a 4- gap wedge set with kbs tour v 110 stiff shafts in them and brand new MCC+4 midsized grips in them! Standard length and lie. I’m looking to get $650 for them. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. hudson23

Hudson WITB

So this has been my bag for the last 5 years or so except I had the GBB alpha driver and 3 wood before last year. 2 kids and buying a house kind of put golf on the back burner only getting out once a week if lucky. Hoping this year to switch the bag up a little and get the handicap back down...
  6. hudson23

What grit sandpaper?

I’ve been doing some tinkering and already found it would be nice to have a 1 inch bench top belt sander for cleaning the tips of the shafts and ferrules. What grit paper is everyone using for the shafts and how fine of a grit for the ferrules? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. hudson23

Push cart advise

I’m looking to buy a push cart but I would like to find one that keeps the bag straighter up and down. Anybody have any recommendations? I’ve tried looking at photos but it’s hard to tell from looking at just a cart photo. I have an older bag boy and it seems to lay down a fair amount so the...
  8. hudson23

Golf pride multi compound plus 4

I was just on golf works looking to order some new grips and came across these. They have me very interested and it would save me from having to build up under my right hand. Just wondering if anyone had anymore info on these?
  9. hudson23

Making a counter-balanced putter

I'm reading all of the talk on here about counter balanced putters and realized I have a 45 inch cleveland belly putter and a 17 inch super stroke grip. Is it possible to cut it down to 39 inches and throw the superstroke grip on it? Would this be considered a counter balanced putter? Sent...
  10. hudson23

Anyone around Vermont golfing yet?

Thinking about golfing next weekend and looking for some coarses that are open.
  11. hudson23

jumbo 3rd gen lampkins

i am used to the golf pride jumbo tour velvets but just found the new red lamkin 3rd gens in jumbo. i was wondering if anyone has tried these and can compare the firmness between the two. also the jumbo lamkins weigh 17grams more than the golf prides, do you think this will be noticable or...
  12. hudson23

Hello from vermont

Hello everybody, I live in Vermont and stumbled on this page while looking for a r1 review. After reading through almost all 70 pages of an awesome review I registered and look forward to reading many more reviews and talking to everyone.
Back