Search results for query: *

1. sparksjr

FS: SkyCaddie Linx GT - Game Tracking Edition

Selling my gently used GPS watch. Used about 5 rounds and comes with everything. 15 club tags, charging stuff, divot tool tag, box, bag, etc. All the info it gives you is really cool but tagging shots and such just isnt my thing really. there is about 10 months left on the membership and if you...
  2. sparksjr

WTB: Sun Mountain C130 5 Way in Red/White/Blue

Long shot but does anyone have access to this bag from last year? Looking to buy for the right price. 5 way top...not 14 way.
  3. sparksjr

FS Walter Hagen Rain Jacket

Nothing wrong with it. Just too large for me. Size is XXL. $20 shipped to your door CONUS Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. sparksjr

FS Callaway Apex CF16 AW

Callaway Apex CF16 AW for sale. Has Recoil 110 shaft and new Lamkin grip. In great shape and Callaway Preowned can't touch the price. No trades at this time, already ordered the replacement. $100 shipped to your door in CONUS Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. sparksjr

FS Titleist 915h

Selling my 2 Hybrid. It's in good shape and comes with diamana blue Hybrid shaft in stiff flex. No headcover included. $80 PayPal FF shipped to CONUS Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. sparksjr

WTB M2 Driver Head

Looking for an M2 driver head only. 2016 or 2017 model but looking for it on the cheap and need delivered by Friday hopefully so hit me up if you got anything. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. sparksjr

GIVEAWAY Cobra Bio Cell+ Driver Head w/Adapter

Switched drivers and want to pay it forward by giving my old driver head away. Its a silver Bio Cell+ and I will include the adapter. I am playing in two fundraising scramble tournaments this weekend so let's have a contest. Post what you think our total score to par will be combined in both...
  8. sparksjr

WTB Taylormade Adapter

Want to try my handcrafted in my new M1. Need an adapter. If you have an extra please PM me. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. sparksjr

WTB 915h Headcover

Long shot here but does anyone have a Titleist 915h headcover laying around? I'd like to buy it if the price is right. Pm me please Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. sparksjr

FS Putter and Couple Shafts

Want to unload some stuff that doesn't get used. All prices include shipping to CONUS. First up is a Cleveland TFI Halo Putter with SS 2.0: Sold Shafts: Red Tie QM3 stiff flex shaft from a Bio Cell+ driver: $30 Fubuki Z65 stiff flex shaft from a Big Bertha 3w: $30
  11. sparksjr

Working from Home

I might have a chance to work from home soon. I'm considering the pros and cons so I am curious how many of you work from home and how the transition was for you. Do you like it more or less than going to the office? What tips can you give me during this possible transition? I have always...
  12. sparksjr

#THPCallOuts e1iterate READ THIS!

Alright Mike, we have been to a lot of events/gatherings but never teed it up. We also only live 3 hours apart which makes it more pitiful we haven't played together yet. So let's make amends and do this, Sunday July 10th at Ledgestone...I'm calling you out! Blue Tees 6375 yards and 70.9/128...
  13. sparksjr

Shout Out to Ecco

I know this company hasn't particularly been cooperative with the forum but I have recently been trying to find some new laces for my Biom Hybrid shoes. The only place I could find Ecco laces was on their European site. I emailed US customer service last night looking to try to purchase some...
  14. sparksjr

FS/FT Callaway X2hot 3 Hybrid

In good shape. It just doesn't have a place in my bag. Has the stock blue hybrid stiff shaft from Callaway and a Lamkin i-Line grip. Will sell for $45 shipped to CONUS or trade for a dozen of the latest models of B330rx, Z-Star XV or ProV1x golf balls. Thanks
  15. sparksjr

FS Cobra King LTD Driver

She couldn't unseat my old Bio Cell+ so up for grabs is my slightly used King LTD Driver with the stock Rogue shaft in S Flex. I gamed this the last few months (5-6 rounds maybe) and it has a few marks from regular use. Couple marks from where it bumped some other shafts in my bag but they...
  16. sparksjr

WTB Red Tie 6Q3 Shaft Cobra Bio Cell+

My man Ray hooked me up on a Bio Cell+ head. Now I am in search of the stock Red Tie shaft that came in it. Stiff flex with the Cobra adapter please. Would rather try to buy from a THPer than build one. Let me know!
  17. sparksjr

WTB Bio Cell Plus Driver

Looking for a right handed BC+ driver with the stock red tie shaft in stiff flex. Headcover and tool not necessary. Looking to stay on the cheap as well
  18. sparksjr

Official THP Event Pondering Thread

Indiana could be a reasonable drive so the Cleveland event is officially in my sights...
  19. sparksjr

WTB: Bridgestone J15 50* Wedge

Looking to experiment with my wedges. My stock Apex CF16 AW is not really cooperating with me and I love my J40 wedges. Considering J40 wasn't offered in 50 degrees I am looking for a cheap J15 wedge in black or chrome...doesn't matter. Also a fan of the stock spinner shaft. PM me if you...
  20. sparksjr

Need a Ruling

Played a course today I don't play often. Along one of the par 4's my ball found water in some sort of drainage area or something. Turns out it is drainage from a pond off site apparently controlled by this: It wasn't open but water was steadily running out and down between the two holes...
Back