Search results for query: *

1. AMart

For Sale THP Putter Covers

For sale: THP putter covers. $35 shipped (each) Citrus - Sold! Pizza & Beer - Sold! Bacon - Sold! I've had these covers sitting in storage for long enough, time for someone else to enjoy them. Most have never seen the course. The Beer and Pizza cover has the most wear and I can send...
  2. AMart

For Sale Toulon Putter, Srixon Utility Iron

For Sale: Toulon San Diego Stroke Lab. Golf Pride Tour SNSR Grip. Plays at 35 inches. Only used a couple rounds. Mint condition with very little wear on the sole. $400 shipped. Srixon U65 #3 iron. Stiff flex stock shaft. Headcover included. Bag chatter as shown in photos. $100 shipped.
  3. AMart

For Sale FS - Toulon Portland Garage Putter; Garage Headcover

1) Toulon Portland Garage. Gamed this season. Light wear, always covered with a headcover. Not interested in trades at this time (got a new baby to buy stuff for!). $400 2) Erin Hills headcover - Used with the Portland, tight fit but works! $50 Buy together for $425! Thanks for looking...
  4. AMart

FS: Toulon Columbus Proto Putter

For Sale: Toulon Columbus Proto Putter Length: 35" Loft: 3 degree Lie: 70 degree Light wear from roughly 5 rounds of fall golf. Comes with COA and matching headcover Asking $800 - shipped. Not interested in trades at this time. Thanks!
  5. AMart

FS: SeeMore PTM1 & Deep Flange

Selling a couple SeeMore putters that don't get any use. The PTM1 was my first SeeMore and saw approximately a half season of play. The Deep Flange was purchased used and I only gamed it for a couple rounds. They have been inside ever since. I have a few SeeMore headcovers that buyer can choose...
  6. AMart

Golf specific exercises - off season work

I made the decision this fall to start strength training during the off season. Not only would I stay in shape but I felt getting stronger would help my game. The work I'm putting in isn't totally focused on golf but my trainer knows my end goal is to improve my game. I keep a well rounded...
  7. AMart

Bluetooth Question

I am wondering if anyone knows a way to send bluetooth signal from a desktop to a receiver. My stereo has a bluetooth receiver that connects with my phone and I can stream music through my quality speakers. I would like to be able to do the same with my desktop. I like the idea of being able...
  8. AMart

WTB - driver shaft

I have a Callaway Razor Fit Xtreme driver head that needs a shaft so I can trade it in. Wanted to check here before buying a cheap shaft on the bay. Thanks!
  9. AMart

WTB: X Hot Hybrid Headcover

I bought a used X hot 4h that didn't come with a headcover. I was hoping someone had one lying around they could part with for cheap. Thanks! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  10. AMart

Epoxy in the club hosel.

I purchased a x hot 4h head off ebay. It's in great shape but there appears to be a little epoxy in the hosel. I got my rotary tool to get the old dry epoxy out in preparation of adding a new shaft but can't seem to get the last bit in the bottom. I was wondering if anyone had any...
  11. AMart

Do your playing partners affect your game?

I was thinking about this topic as I played alone this afternoon. How does ones playing partners affect their game. The mental side of the game is something I have struggled with in the past. Depending on who I'm playing with can change my mental approach. Last season I played in a league...
  12. AMart

Shaft Logo - Up or Down?

I had a Miyazaki wedge shaft installed recently and went logo up (not sure what I was thinking at the time) which I've decided I don't like. This got me thinking, how does the community feel about their shaft graphics - logo up or down?
  13. AMart

WTB - Miyazaki C. Kua Wedge Shafts

Looking for 2 Miyazaki C. Kua wedge shafts.
  14. AMart

WTB: Diamana 'ilima 60s Driver Shaft

Looking for a Diamana 'ilima 60s driver shaft. Thanks!
  15. AMart

New cell phone problem

I recently switched from the iPhone to the Nokia Lumia 1020 and am having problems receiving text messages from iPhone users. After doing a little research I have been unable to come up with a solution. I've inactivated all messaging from my previous iPhone and iPad as well as remove my phone...
  16. AMart

WTB - Taylormade RBZ Stage 2 3W Headcover

As the title states I'm looking for a RBZ stage 2 headcover. I bought the club used and it didn't have a cover. The shop gave me a RBZ one but I would rather have the correct OEM headcover. Thanks!
  17. AMart

Shout out to DCBrad

Just wanted give Dcbrad a shout out. He sent me a citrus THP headcover, and it looks brand new! Big thanks to a great forum member.
  18. AMart

WTB THP Citrus headcover

As title states, I want to purchase a THP citrus headcover. Thanks!
  19. AMart

FS Cleveland 588 Altitude 4-DW

I am selling a set of Altitudes 4-DW with the reg flex graphite shafts. Loft and length are standard but I had the 6-DW bent 2* upright (those were to only clubs that could fit in the machine). I have played them for about 2 months, probably 10 rounds plus range sessions. Asking $325 shipped...
  20. AMart

AMart's driver shaft problems

I am in turmoil over my driver and I fear I may be playing the wrong flex shaft. Early this spring I went through a driver fitting and had a swing speed between 88-91. The recommendation was made to me to get the stiff flex as my club head speed would likely increase as I played more and got...
Back