Search results for query: *

1. Let’s Par Tee

Jason Day's Malbon pants are.....

I’m sorry but just for the sake of receiving a check from this sponsor to wear these horrendous looking pants I’d be firing my agent cause clearly this is Mickey Mouse type attire and a player of Day’s stature clearly could have done better than that
  2. Let’s Par Tee

Would you trust a 15 handicap caddie?

Well how many great Head Coaches are all around all the major sports who weren’t any good at the game compared to those they are coaching… I mean right now the Dolphins HC Mike McDaniel never played football at a high level…. So if this 15 handicap has knowledge his ability doesn’t matter imho….
  3. Let’s Par Tee

Is Nicklaus relevant anymore?

I fully appreciate all the greats from years past that accomplished mighty feats in the arena of sports, but let me ask you this… and the answer is a resounded answer to the question presented. Do you currently play and or watch golf on TV because of Jack? I don’t and I fully expect your...
  4. Let’s Par Tee

Tour Event The 2024 Sentry

What in the world is Jason Day wearing? My goodness his pants look like MC Hammer balloon pants from the 90’s… :unsure::unsure:
  5. Let’s Par Tee

3 days into 2024, what golf trends do you want to see fade away?

1)No 2)No 3)No, cause there are several older Golf Influencers that have awesome YT Channels 4)Maybe stretching a bit here but the “got to get new clubs every few years” to be a better Golfer or keep up with the latest, newest, greatest thing
  6. Let’s Par Tee

Is your interest in watching tour golf dead?

Yeah I tend to agree 👆🏻 … I remember Sam Ryder (maybe the same year) hitting the ace and all the bottles and what not being thrown I was thinking wow what happens if/when they strike a player or caddie or whoever … I do like the overall tourney though… but I guess being 50 now I tend to lean...
  7. Let’s Par Tee

Bryson DeChambeau Thread

His channel is Definitely a good watch for sure, have you watched his full podcast on Good Good Podcast yet? If not I highly recommend it but if you have what did you think? I walked away respecting him even more then I did already
  8. Let’s Par Tee

Tour Event The 2024 Sentry

A few under lining situations in this tourney…how awesome would it be if on Sunday you have a pairing of Tom Kim & Ludvig Aberg or Cameron Young & Brendon Todd w/ caddies moving from 1 to the other … no drama just a weird scenario
  9. Let’s Par Tee

Cameron Young getting a new caddie-again

Also Tom Kim is getting a new caddie as well as long time Looper for Fowler (Joe Skovron) is moving from Kim to Ludvig Aberg in 2024…
  10. Let’s Par Tee

Will Jon Rahm Win a Major in 2024

If I were a betting man I’d say yes, when choosing 3 possible winners this year in each Major he will definitely be 1 of the 3 I pick unless he’s unable to play in any for any reasons like injury or whatsoever, but saying all that I could see Rahm not winning in any of the Majors too. Not that I...
  11. Let’s Par Tee

Least Favorite Type of Golf Course

I don’t like gimmicky holes on a course, you know the 350yd dog leg left/right but the driving distance before the dog leg is like 100-125yds w/flag in the middle of the fairway for a reference point… there is a course about 10mins from my home that has 4 on the course and 2 of which are imho so...
  12. Let’s Par Tee

PGA Tour News & Notes

Exactly, and it was a Sponsor that wanted Garrett to film and what not, wow I couldn’t believe what I was listening to. Also don’t know if you watched the entire video but at 1 point Bryson brought up that every year a PGA player had to sign a waiver about needing approval by the PGA TOUR for...
  13. Let’s Par Tee

PGA Tour News & Notes

Long watch but definitely well worth it specially when nothing else is on or just cut to @46:50 mark and pick up from there, if you believe what Bryson is saying you might walk away thinking differently about the PGA Tour 😉
  14. Let’s Par Tee

Taylormade Golf Christmas

2 things stuck out to me the most. 1) Scottie looks like he put on a few lbs. specially in his cheeks, but maybe it was the outfit, but I don’t think it was 2) My goodness they actually said Merry Christmas at the end and didn’t toe the PC front and say Happy Holidays like all other huge...
  15. Let’s Par Tee

Viktor Hovland thoughts on Professional Golf, agree or disagree?

Don’t really know how true this is, I enjoy watching Mr.Shortgame on YouTube listening to his Podcast. On his latest Podcast he mentions that Hovland is being courted big time by Martin Kaymer and Liv w/a stake in ownership group too and that it’s probably going to happen. Just passing along...
  16. Let’s Par Tee

Tour Event PNC Championship (Dec 16 -17)

Yeah then you’re not missing anything, I watched a lot of it yesterday and pretty much was/is a Wood Love fest…. instead of PNC they might want to change the name to TNC (Tiger N Charlie) … if I heard Steve Sands say Charlie is like a little brother to JT and Tiger a big Brother to JT 1 more...
  17. Let’s Par Tee

LIV - How Do You Pronounce It?

Always say Live And we are definitely showing our ages in this thread if you said 54 (The letters LIV) stands for the Roman Numeral 54 it also is if you Birdie every hole on a Par 72 equals 54 and/or # of holes LIV plays…
Back