Search results for query: *

1. Lockman850

WTB: women's shaft with Callaway adapter

Have a 13 yr old daughter that plays several days a week. Looking for a better shaft for her driver. Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
  2. Lockman850

For Sale See more Giant Fgp

$175 shipped with 2 head covers and never unwrapped see more grip. Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
  3. Lockman850

WTB see more GIANT

38" preferably
  4. Lockman850

FS/FT: Nike VRS pro *9.5 driver

Looking for $80 or trade for a mid flight Shaft with opt-fit adapter or a 56* or 60* wedge. Grip only on for 2 ROUNDS, great grip.
  5. Lockman850

Depends for men

In so damn tired of the damn commercials. Tony Saragoosa is an idiot. Guard your manhood my ass. swing your swing
  6. Lockman850

WTB driver shaft for Nike vr pro

Stiff flex, not sure about other shafts and adapters. I have an additional shaft with adapter if I need to change it out. Looking for a mid to high ball flight. swing your swing
  7. Lockman850

Playing 5

Ok, today had a friend at the course before our foursome got there. The course was packed and slow. One of our foursome refused to play 5. Said he would drive the 40 mins home and some one pay for his range balls if we were playing 5. I just got out of the car and didn't know how to react. He...
  8. Lockman850

Mission power grip

I just saw this at Lowe's and picked it up to try. Has anyone tried it yet? Its a "Liquid hand chalk". "provides powerful grip" and "keeps hands dry in and out of gloves". This stuff sounds great. I'm in Florida panhandle and it is mid nineties with 90% humidity. Also picked up their Endura cool...
  9. Lockman850

Broken shaft

Today during my round in 20-30 mph wind. My cobra 3 hyb. Shaft broke at hossel after a clean hit. Would like your opinions, should I re shaft or buy new. I really like this club one of my favorite ones to hit. Had it for 4 years maybe its time to upgrade. My clubs are like family to me for some...
  10. Lockman850

Beer and golf

What do you guys think? I like to have a few or 6 while playing. Shot a 41 on the front and 49 on the back. I seem to be inconsistent either way. I would rather go low and drink at the 19th, just not sure its my problem. What are your thoughts? Drink and enjoy or grind it out. At least when I...
  11. Lockman850

Comacho corojo

Went into the local cigar shop and was told these were discontinued. That the maker started a new company. I think his name is christen something. Anyone have info on this and can give us the scoop. This was one of my go to stogies.
  12. Lockman850

Handicap apps

What are you guys using to keep track of handicaps?
  13. Lockman850

New member Pensacola Florida

Good to be here. Spending a lot of time going threw old post. This area is great for golfers. I moved from Dallas to here for my wife. Haven't missed a week of golf since. Really always golf weather. A little rain every now and then dosnt bother me. I bought a pair of FJ rain gloves, game on!!!!!
  14. Lockman850

Nike vr irons

New to the group wanted some input. 16 handicap playing cobra dp irons. I really Luke them but got a chance to get a deal on some Nike vr irons. The 5-7 are cavity backs and the 8-pw are muscle back blades with the tw stamped on them. They look sweet buddy that is selling them takes good care of...
Back