Search results for query: *

1. Twoputt

WTB: Any 3 hybrid

Looking for a 3 hybrid any make.
  2. Twoputt

no distance

a couple years ago i was fitted for Ping G10's I'm 5'3" so had the shafts cut down could this be why i have to over club by some times 2 clubs to get the distance? thinking of getting reshafted to standered length. Any help would be great.
  3. Twoputt

Ping G10

Hey all, I have a set of G10's that were custom made for me. Lost more than a club lenght in distance. Question is should I get them reshafed with standered shafts or move on to new irons? I'm 5'3 so finding a buyer will be tough. Please help. And disregared my spelling.
  4. Twoputt

iron advice

I have a good friend who has CP and is a decent golfer he is looking for new irons. Anyone have any advice on what would be best? Looking to spend 7 to 8 hundred bucks. Thanks guys.
  5. Twoputt

WTB: G15

Looking to buy a G15 10.5 Driver Stiff shaft. Anybody?
  6. Twoputt

WTB: G15 Driver

Looking for a G15 9degree Driver right hand. Anyone have one?
  7. Twoputt

golf book

Many years ago I was given a book called A day in the life of the NHL was just wondering if there was a golf/pga verision. Anyone have any idea?
  8. Twoputt

Golf Pants

Going on a business trip in Aug to the Middle East it's gonna be 110 to 130 degrees shorts are a no-no looking to get some golf pants. Where is the best place to buy them without spending to much. Going with golf pants because of the heat.
  9. Twoputt

So it finaly happened

Gonna work at the club i grew up on. Dosen't sound like much but I'm pumped gonna work at a course. I get to break chops and play free golf what could be better?
  10. Twoputt

found something intresting today

was doing some spring cleaning and found some Nike "golf" contacs. they were supposed to be like sun glasses. think i wore a pair once. anybody ever get or have them?
  11. Twoputt

Golf Tourny

I have been tasked to put on a golf tourny for my class reunion only problem is I have no clue as to what to do. Anyone with any insite as to where to start and the easyest way to do it would be great. Thanks
  12. Twoputt

in need of a golf vacation

hey guy's looking to book a golf vacation in Feb coming from very snowy Upstate New York. Would love it to be somewhere i can drive to. Not really into Fla. Gonna be a friend and myself. Looking at 5 days 2 days travel. Any info on packages would be great. Thinking(of course)cheaper the better.
  13. Twoputt

Looking for a new bag

Looking for a stand bag but also works well on a cart. Sort of a hybrid i guess. Anyone make anything like that? Thanks in advance.
  14. Twoputt

Shoe Help

Looking to buy a pair of Adidas tour 360 4.0's Problem is i'm a mens 7 can't find them anywhere price is not so much a problem. Just can't find them. HELP please.
Back