Search results for query: *

1. B

Scotty Cameron putter grip…

They should consider outsourcing the process of making grips… There’s no reason to never have them in stock…
  2. B

Scotty Cameron putter grip…

Recently I decided that I wanted to change out my grip on my putter. So I started a search online to find a replacement for Scotty Cameron Puttergrip thinking it would be an easy find man was I surprised. Does anyone know where you can buy and official Scotty Cameron putter grip?
  3. B

Srixon ZX5 and ZX7 Irons Review

Just got the ZX5’s in on Wednesday and will get them out on the course tomorrow… I’m literally unwrapping them and playing them no practice… in my defense this is my 3rd set of Srixon irons (745, 765, now these)… Can’t wait to see how they perform…
  4. B

Srixon ZX Drivers, Fairway Woods, & Hybrids

Most people change the shafts in these clubs… but I love this smoke black… I am bombing this driver… disclaimer: (I just recently purchased this driver so I’m still in the honeymoon stage experienced by any new driver owner)… I used to own the 786 with the hand crafted hazardous black and...
  5. B

2021 Nike ZIT

My favorite shoe rn…
  6. B

Cobra Kai is back

Second best show on TV behind the mandalorian...
  7. B

Tour Event 2020 PNC Championship

I loved the coverage... Charlie and Tiger are definitely the most compelling story line from the tournament... This tournament has been going on for years and never have there been the most trending topic on Twitter until this year... Not saying no one cared about the tournament before this year...
  8. B

Srixon ZX5 and ZX7 Irons

I play the 785s now... (modus 120) Was playing the the 765s (dg s300) up until about a month ago... these break my heart... I am in love with my 785s... because I’m such a srixon fanboy I’ll probably own them by next year... I also own the 965s... My wife doesn’t know about all these sets...
  9. B

2019 PING G410 Drivers

This driver is the best golf purchase I’ve ever made...
  10. B

WTB-Srixon U65 steel stiff 3 or 4

Title says it all...
  11. B

pulling my irons

help, what is the most common cause for pulled irons and pull hooks. i do pretty well with my driver off the tee, its a nice draw [sometimes] but all of a sudden all of my irons are being pulled left including wedges. any advice will be appreciated.
  12. B

swing speed question

I was in the ball section of my local golf galaxy trying to determine a good ball. I went with the nike vapor but my question is, my swing speed varies slightly between 95-98 mph, is this considered slow, mid or fast?
  13. B

Nikent 4DX 3 wood...

Went out with my new 3 wood last week.. here are my impressions... 1.) love the sound it makes with good contact... 2.) I went from hitting straight to slight fade shots with my old 3 wood [orlimar] to hitting straight to slight draw.. [still haven't figured that out] 3.) I drive with it and...
  14. B

Nike Tour Swoosh Bag...

Ok guys.. growing up playing basketball there was nothing worse than a guy coming to the court in brand new Jordans, new shorts, headbands, wristbands, water bottle, goggles, gause tape, and his girlfriend and sister for cheering support.. only to choose him and he couldn't hit the side of the...
  15. B

Opinions: Fairway Woods...

I'm in the market for a new fairway wood, I have this $20 orlimar 3 wood that I've been playing and feel like its time to upgrade. I was looking at the nikent, but after reading the review on this site I now have doubts. So.. what are you playing, and what do you recommend..?
Back