Search results for query: *

1. L

WTB Swag Handsome $1 Putter

Looking for the $1 putter. Prefer new and complete set but will consider others. Thanks.
  2. L

WTB: SWAG Suave One

Looking for a Suave One. Prefer the following, but open; - 35 inches - Tour, limited. or proto would be great - New or excellent condition
  3. L

WTB: SWAG Limited or Proto putters also blade covers and markers

A few I am interested in are the dripping skull, the flipper (open on color, but probably not the black), swagatha's, vice skull, etc. Thanks.
  4. L

WTB: SWAG Limited or Proto putters also blade covers and markers

I am looking for Swag limited or proto putters. Prefer new but will consider excellent condition. Also looking for blade covers and markers. Thanks!
  5. L

WTB Cobra Forged Tec Heads or Irons

I have a set 4-PW with Nippon Modus 105’s X flex, plus 1/4 inch. Please let me know if you are interested.
  6. L

Favorite Players Style CB’s Ever?

Taylormade RAC Forged. Great set of irons, played them for a couple of seasons (which is a lot for me).
  7. L

Shaft for TM Mini Driver

I am looking for some help in picking a shaft for my 12 degree TM mini driver. I played with the Fuji 7.3 that is stock in the TP and like the feel, but the spin is too high and I feel like it balloons slightly. I have been playing the AD-DI in my driver in the past but felt it played a little...
Back