Search results for query: *

1. DH27

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone. I hope all get time to spend with Family today.
  2. DH27

The Crossings in Richmond.

Anyone ever play here? Will be in Richmond over night in a couple of weeks and wondering about this course.
  3. DH27

Crooked Cat or Panther

Going to Orlando in a couple of weeks and want to get one round in at Orange County National. What course should I play? Also what tees? Currently a 14. Hit driver 240-260. My seven iron is 145-155. I want to play an interesting track but not get killed on my score by not knowing the course.
  4. DH27

Puppy names

Ok we have a litter of 6 puppies ( 4 boys and 2 girls). Need help with names and they must have a theme to them. All the puppies are reserved already so not trying to sell or adopt them. They are Cavapoos.
  5. DH27

Straight Stick

So my social media has been inundated by straight stick ads. Anyone else seeing the same or have I been targeted as an older golfer? Also has anyone bit and preordered? Thoughts on what you think.
  6. DH27

Corkage fee?!?!

OK a local course is charging a corkage fee to golf. A little background about the course. They have always had money problems. It is a very well designed track that opened a year to early. It has never been maintained well due to cash flow. Tee times are booked every eight minutes and a typical...
  7. DH27

Orlando

Going to Orlando a couple of times in the next couple of months. Anybody know any hacks for a single to get on some of the nicer courses ( Disney, Orange County National, etc) with out paying the huge out of State prices? I get gouged enough living in NY.
  8. DH27

Scam instagram

Scam Instagram site THpgollf_ just contacted telling me I won the Rogue St contest. Did not even enter. Beware scammers
  9. DH27

Easter

Happy Easter to all.
  10. DH27

sports betting apps

Do you use a sports betting app? If so which one and why?
  11. DH27

NoVa DC area

Will be around Leesburg Va on 11/6 and looking for a place to play. Booked a tee time at Raspberry Falls but earliest available was 11:42. This is a little late as we will be driving back to Buffalo the same day. Looking for a nice place and not concerned with price for once. Any suggestions?
  12. DH27

Day I have been looking for.

Retired today from GM. Now 3:35am wake ups are for golfing only.
  13. DH27

Opussums

14. DH27

Shaft like axivcore

Looking for a shaft as close to a UST Mamiya Axivcore blue stiff. Can’t find this shaft and it is the best driver shaft I have ever had. Any suggestions?
  15. DH27

Club Champion

Club Champion tell me all about this place. Just saw they are opening one in Buffalo.(across from Eastern Hills Mall) here in Buffalo.
  16. DH27

Rogue hybrid shaft suggestions

oK toying with the Idea of new shafts for my rogue hybrids. Got a killer deal and have 2-5. They have the stock recoil shafts in them and they launch and feel a little muted. Love the distance and straight rockets though. Looking for something high launch and a great feel. Please share your...
  17. DH27

re-gripping relaxing?

Is it just me or does anyone else find re-gripping clubs very relaxing.?A couple of beers,college football on the radio or TV and just start re-gripping clubs. I will do buddies clubs for beer. They usually toss me a twenty.
  18. DH27

Carry bag or push cart?

OK with the restrictions on no motorized golf carts in some areas what do you prefer to use a lightweight carry bag or a push/pull cart? I have neither and am looking at my options.
  19. DH27

Bills Texans

Predictions for Bills Texans game and how will Josh Allen play. I am a huge Bills fan for the past long years. Buffalo. How will they do in Saturdays playoff game. I believe that the Bills defense will keep them in the game for the first half. In the second half of the game the Bills will open...
  20. DH27

Favorite Bowl game

What is your favorite bowl game. Not this year but in general. Being old I love the Rise Bowl. I loved the old Big 10 going against the PAC 8 every year ( remember I am old and thinking of the 60s and 70s).
Back